Play all + Shuffle

aspdend
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

aspdend

Not sure if I am missing something here - I have a number of kids TV programmes for my young boys. There are times that I want to have Theatre play multiple episodes one after another from a series that has already been watched (many, many times when it comes to Peppa Pig!). As all episodes in the series have been watched, playback starts at episode 1 and then proceeds numerically through the series. However, everytime that I do this, playback starts at Episode 1 and proceeds numerically. If I try to shuffle play, then only one episode plays. The boys are starting to get a bit sick of the same few episode playing everyday.

I do not have automatically play the next episode switched on as the rest of the time I don't want that functionality for the rest of the time.

Is there anyway to play all in a shuffle fashion for a series?

aspdend

Hi, yes, the series screen has a shuffle button. have you tried that? thanks.

Luke, I have indeed - but if I press shuffle it will play just one episode and then stops (presumably because I don't have the play next episode when one finishes option switched on - which I don't want under normal circumstances) there doesn't seem to be a way of telling it to shuffle and play all

• Solution

What Emby app are you playing on? It works just fine in my testing. You don't need the autoplay setting turned on for this. Thanks.

• Like 1

aspdend

I am using Theatre on my windows 10 htpc.

I'm not sure if it is the step up to 3.2.70 stable or what, but as of last night, it is working for me! I go to peppa pig now, press shuffle and it keeps shuffling the episodes until I press stop! That's exactly what I was hoping for...