Movie Boxset icons

demonseed

Cocotus

Thanks for posting those covers! Going to use your Independence and Guardians of Galaxy posters  :)

I need to go through my library and check if there's any set poster. I didnt spent much time for those things the last months... Those two will help for sure to save some work!

• 4 months later...
Riggs

Someone interested on 4K UHD Original covers?

Example:

5b102f28cd691_ironmancollection.jpg

Edited by HRSCR
  • Like 1

Riggs

I have this original movie covers and others. Tell me if you wanted to publish the link to download.

Here, i found awesome designs and designers, great works indeed.

My kind of offer is: same as originals.

They need a lot of work and in some cases many layers to keep the aspect and look of the original art cover that comes with the original movie covers and update it as needed according the new cover versions found on blu-ray.com

In this point I have a question for you guys.

What standard size you use?

The 1000 x 1500 px of TMDB

or

the 1000 x 1426 of Fanart? 

Thank you!

Edited by HRSCR

Riggs

it would be possible in clear boxset too, please?

Yes, of course, It would. I know fanart don't permit the logos or leyends, the idea with this is get the cover complete how it is (USA versions, but in this special case that's the German version) 

If you want it without the top's i can do that variation, let me know

Edited by HRSCR

Teddy

In my case I use The 1000 x 1500 px of TMDB to cover.

For 4K boxset I was looking for X-Men Collection , Transformers Collection, Terminator Collection, Spiderman Collection, Star wars Collection, RED Collection, Planet Earth II Collection, The Expendables Collection, The hunger games Collection, The mummy Collection, Iron man Collection, Independence Day Collection, Harry Potter Collection, Despicable me Collection, Fast & Furious Collection, The apes planet Collection, Bourne Collection and Batman Collection.

Edited by Teddy
  • Like 1

Riggs

In my case I use The 1000 x 1500 px of TMDB to cover.

ok, tomorrow i post it here, let me know if is only without the top's of if you need the marvel logos out too.

Edited by HRSCR

Teddy

It does not matter to me, I'm sure your work will be excellent. Thanks in advance

Riggs

It does not matter to me, I'm sure your work will be excellent. Thanks in advance

Thanks for your words.

My question is if you want the covers with or without the tops

This:

5b10523db4099_top.jpg

Teddy

oppps, I'm sorry I did not understand you.

Yes, please with the 4K tops.

Riggs

Ok, something like that? Those are the originals, ONLY the main collection art is not because is horrible

Look the original main collection cover:

5b1054d414ab6_trans.jpg

NOW, this is what I have ready to go

5b1054fa59a84_transformerscollection.jpg

Teddy

It looks better you have ready,  but would it be possible in clear case? Similar to this but with the 4K top.?

post-582-0-77488900-1527797463_thumb.png

Riggs

It looks better you have ready,  but would it be possible in clear case? Similar to this but with the 4K top.?

Yes, can be.

Edited by HRSCR

Teddy

It looks fantastic but to distinguish that it is a collection with the boxset clear case it would look better.

Riggs

It looks fantastic but to distinguish that it is a collection with the boxset clear case it would look better.

Sure.

What you talk it about is the box itself?, i mean, a plastic cover over that cover art?

I'm right, or is just for the main cover of the collection?

Look this jason Bourne Collection. I use the original box for the main cover collection.

BOURNE

Teddy

The least work I give you. If you already have the original box for the main cover collection, that will be right for me. The only thing I want to distinguish easily is when it comes to a collection. For example I can not easily distinguish if Bourne is a Collection or not about Wonder Woman that is not.

Update. With the box it is now easy to distinguish that it is a collection

screen.bmp

post-582-0-72139400-1527802951_thumb.png

Edited by Teddy

Riggs

The least work I give you. If you already have the original box for the main cover collection, that will be right for me. The only thing I want to distinguish easily is when it comes to a collection. For example I can not easily distinguish if Bourne is a Collection or not about Wonder Woman that is not.

Ok I got it. i'm working on it a few days ago because I have the same problem. At this time, I'm trying to do an eleganth design for the cover collections because how you say, they need to be different to the individual movie covers.

Did you try with the white box of Jason Bourne? Please, let me know how you see that sample.

The art that you give before this capture, is too wide. it is fantasctic, but the size doesn't have the right size to be used properly on Kodi or Emby.

Give some time to solve that collection cover design issue to do something really good.

l can see in the capture that you publish taht you don't have problems with the rounded covers. Do you like the rounded arts? If yes, remember that they need to be worked on .png for give to them transparency in the rounded borders. Let me know what is your taste with this.

How comentary. This days the plain and square borders design for covers is the tendency, at least in the 4K content. I'm talking about the individual covers. What you prefer?

-For each individual movie in 4K, i choose the original 4K art made for the studios and fix the fit problems of the images for the specific size and compatibility, and... because they are the original designs of the boxes.

Teddy

As I said to you with the white box of Bourne, it is perfectly distinguished that it is a collection as you can see in the printscreen that I sent you.

The art that I always use for individual cover is 800x600, since the beginning of Emby I convert the 1500x1000 to that size.

The rounded edges are automatically converted by the Coverart plugin, the truth is that I like it that way because the white corners that some cover have disappear.

Riggs

@@Teddy try this and let me know if we can take that kind of design for the main collection covers

EDIT: Save as png only if you need resize it.

EDIT 2: Try the link "Updated List Above and find the toy story

post-143172-0-39603200-1527807387_thumb.png

Edited by HRSCR

Riggs

HRSCR , For me I see it very fine. Please look at the printscreen. Thanks again

Hi @@Teddy

I finished the Iron Man Box set complete for 4k collection.

I do the complete design for the main box.

Please go to Updated List and download it.

I really appreciate if you let me know what you think about keep using this kind of design to all collections.

Cheers!  :)