Movie Boxset icons

demonseed

Blueeyiz702

Osmosis and  use,do you kmo if these show up when using Emby with Kodi? I mean within Kodi app will they show up?

Osmosis

sorry, i haven't the foggiest. don't use kodi so no idea what they do about folder icons there. just looking at some images of peoples libraries on google i would imagine their setup (movie folder containing film, xml or nfo file with movie info, and posters and banners and such) must be enough alike that boxset icons and the like should work. i must admit i am completely guessing with my sum knowledge of kodi and it's operations coming from a still picture. probably want someone who is actually knowledgeable to weigh in on this now that i reread my post.

Cocotus

Osmosis and  use,do you kmo if these show up when using Emby with Kodi? I mean within Kodi app will they show up?

I use all the movieset images here for Kodi myself - works great and looks awesome (see below). I use MovieSet Automator Addon for Kodi to achieve this (single artwork folder, <moviesetname>-folder.png).

5759922e16930_unspecified.png

Edited by Cocotus
  • Like 1

Blueeyiz702

I use all the movieset images here for Kodi myself - works great and looks awesome (see below). I use MovieSet Automator Addon for Kodi to achieve this (single artwork folder, <moviesetname>-folder.png).

5759922e16930_unspecified.png

Thanks,can i use this to show the guys at Kodi what i was talking about.they didnt think it would work.

• Like 1

Osmosis

Just added Sharktopus and Lake Placed collection icons if anyone needs em'

And Waxwork Collection

post-1989-0-51520500-1466128693_thumb.png

post-1989-0-33466300-1466128698_thumb.png

post-1989-0-86928800-1466128703_thumb.png

all can be found at the mega link posted earlier.

Edited by Osmosis

• 1 month later...
Osmosis

just came across a collection in my library without a 3d folder image. can't have that.

post-1989-0-01931700-1469756423_thumb.png

the diamond and clearcase are in their respective sections on mega.

also Captain America Collection

post-1989-0-88095600-1470010832_thumb.png

Edited by Osmosis

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone able to access the original gallery links from demonseed? The are coming up with a page cannot be found for me. I am sure I downloaded all of these before but never got around to use them. If I can find the files I can upload them somewhere and add new links.

• 3 months later...

Please could be the clear boxset of saga "Now You See Me" . Thanks in advance

Edited by Teddy

• 2 weeks later...
demonseed

wow, this project just wont die will it?! I genuinely am astonished that you guys are still adding to this tired old collection. I thought it had died off ages ago. Infact I was just thinking of cleaning it off my cloud providers, so I decided to poke my head in just to make sure it was truly a rip icon set, but to my surprise I see there is still a small user base actively adding to the collection.

So with that said, I see my old links for download are broken and the galleries are probably seriously outdated and missing lots that you guys have contributed. So instead of me deleting this collection from the web forever, how about I repack it one last time and reupload to media fire instead, and add to the collection all of the missing community creations, so everything can once again be easily accessible from one download location.

I'd only ask for someone here to gather up all the random images to one place for me to grab them, (or at least provide me links to everything still valid) so I could get everything rebundled and pushed to the new host in a timely fashion.

I don't have a lot of free time these days but I feel obligated to at least do that much for you die hards that are still using these.  

Any help to accomplish that and make it easier on me would be immensely appreciated.  

So what do ya think, is it worth the time, mine and yours to ensure these stay available for a few more years? (I say it that way because surely they'll die eventually right?) :D

Also, as for the tv series collection, that thread seems to have fallen to complete disrepair, and i assume it's user base along with it,  But if I learned anything today, it's not to assume anything as fact about this community until checking here first, So without making a big fuss about it, I'll ask you guys, is it safe for me to clean that collection off my cloud, or are there still people interested in that set also?

Edited by demonseed

Hi demonseed,

nice to read from you!  

This project still has its fans because I personally haven't found a more stylish and complete collection of moviesets anywhere  :D  Also love the design of the covers! I was also back there when deafvader released his work in your old topic and I believe I backup every cover from old site including user contributions, so I can send you a link/collection to download all of it and reupload it. Im probably missing the latest work here in this topic but I think you can add them yourself in your your gallery later on ;)

I will send you the links later today!

Demonseed, do you really think your boxsets are outdated and used by few people?

For me they are the best boxers that have been made, I continue to use them and I will employ them in the future, more with the value of your support that you add any request for new boxset that peole ask.
I think I have all the clear set boxset and I imagine that the Boxset 3d too. I'll find them and send you the links later via Mega.

Regards

Edited by Teddy

demonseed

Ok thanks guys, I've merged all the community and my own sets together, so that should be everything now updated. 

Everything that used to live on my skydrive has now been moved to mediafire, https://www.mediafire.com/#qar2ekbejuhjy (if by chance anyone tries to find something and its not there, check back after a while, it's likely still uploading)

The Galleries will be taken down pretty soon, not to sure if I'll be setting up another or not. But those got to go. Every since google merged picasa photos and drive, I've had to deal with those icons appearing in my phones and no, no more. driving me crazy.

I'll update the main OP with a link to the new file host soon, but this should do for now.

That single link should take you to a directory which contains sub-directories for all my old projects.

If you know what you're looking for that's where you'll find it, if you don't already know, sorry there's no preview images for the downloads. Just keep digging until you find something you like, :D

Thanks and hope this helps anyone looking for a download of my past projects.

Enjoy ;)

• Like 2

demonseed

Do you need a media fire account to get to the files - its bouncing to a signup page?

wopps, it would appear I somehow posted a bad link. took me to a login page too... perhaps I should of tested it first  :huh:

Here's a new link could someone please confirm it's working now or not? also make sure you can access all the subdirectories and are able to download.

The permissions system on mediafire isn't exactly intuitive...  

demonseed

sweet, sorry for the mixup. glad I got it sorted for ya. I'll go ahead and post the links in the first post now that they're confirmed working.

Thanks guys

Blueeyiz702

demonseed,any updates to photoshops files? Or are they the same as when you first started post? Awesome stuff buy the way,i think i went way overboard and have made about 2000 different one's from your tutorials :o  :o

• 1 month later...
JohnWPB

Here are a few more Diamond Box Set images that I updated as of new movie releases, as well as a few that I could not find for movies in my collection.

Added to my OneDrive:

Divergent

High School Musical

Incedious

Kung Fu Panda

Rush Hour

Toy Story

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
JohnWPB

Just made a few new ones that I needed, and figured I would share.

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
Guardians of the Galaxy
Independence Day Collection

5a49809f0b574_Cloudy.png

5a4980bc7b3db_Independence.png

5a4980d303163_Guardians.png

These images are reduced in this post.  You can find the full size images on my ONE DRIVE ACCOUNT

• Like 2