PolyMorphTV Plugin

BeppoMonkeyBoy

lepitismak

i press start and nothing happens. 
anyone can help me? 

Msg is:

PolyMorphTV You are using the trial version. Please consider purchasing to continue using the plugin after the trial period. 

ThermoDust

Just found you, really looking forward to trying the app. Only thing is I was looking for more custom settings like others so I came here. A script I use currently is nzbtomedia, which has transcoding options, you may want to look how he does it as I've had great success with it. I want to use yours as over time I want to switch to x265.

BeppoMonkeyBoy

The long term plan is to port over h265ize or at least get the kind of results I’m getting with it in shrinking older dvd rips, I’m having issues with the queuing so the plugin is limited to batches of 10, but that’s for the basic mkv to mp4 and it’s quite rapid, and you can set the shedule to run quite frequently so it will chunk through the collections very quickly.

BeppoMonkeyBoy

How do we try this now since the install page says the trial period has expired?

have you been using it? as in you've installed it, and you've been using it for the trail period?

chjohans

No I have not, didn't bother to install it since it says "The trial period for this feature has expired" in red on the install page.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, emby premier user here. Never installed but trial period is showing that it has expired. I just installed now for the first time. 

edit here is the error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object 

also just did the $10 paypal that you should see. 

Edited by bry

Sammy

I'm looking at ways to improve this, at the moment it simply re encodes using direct stream copy, I'm thinking of playing with how it selects files, and maybe doing a delete on success, but i'll probably do it like sonnar does and select a location to dump the old files in rather than delete them forever, I'm essentially using the ffmpeg in emby to do this, so i can put in options to run any ffmpeg script in code, if you have an example I should be able to make it happen, but at the moment it looks purely for mkv files (but it checks if they are valid first!)

If Sonarr does this, then what? I believe that after a period of time it deletes them anyhow, right?

BeppoMonkeyBoy

If Sonarr does this, then what? I believe that after a period of time it deletes them anyhow, right?

I have no Idea, as I regularly check them and perma delete the older ones

BeppoMonkeyBoy

Hey, emby premier user here. Never installed but trial period is showing that it has expired. I just installed now for the first time. 

edit here is the error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object 

also just did the $10 paypal that you should see. 

I'll take a look, do you have a server log, I think i'm going to push out a new build at some point today, as I need to update a few things,

thanks for the update - still getting an error.

Value cannot be null. Parameter name: dst

I'll take a look, do you have a server log, I think i'm going to push out a new build at some point today, as I need to update a few things,

polymorph log here https://pastebin.com/3FVf8Lxh - new version downloaded a few minutes ago. 

BeppoMonkeyBoy

thanks for the update - still getting an error.

Value cannot be null. Parameter name: dst

polymorph log here https://pastebin.com/3FVf8Lxh - new version downloaded a few minutes ago. 

I need the server log, the polymorph log is just the output from ffmpeg :)

BeppoMonkeyBoy

running the last 2hrs. still has not moved from 0.0% here is a log https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/NM3MzwdY3w/

it could be that the ffmpeg process is still not finished, the polymorph individual logs will tell you where each episode is at, also the mp4 file should be in the location

BeppoMonkeyBoy

it could be that the ffmpeg process is still not finished, the polymorph individual logs will tell you where each episode is at, also the mp4 file should be in the location

It actually looks like there is an issue with the last build the filename logic was in some cases, creating episode 0's, as well as not correctly limiting ffmpeg processes, resart your server and get the latest version of the plugin,

It actually looks like there is an issue with the last build the filename logic was in some cases, creating episode 0's, as well as not correctly limiting ffmpeg processes, resart your server and get the latest version of the plugin,

18.3.9.2001 installed. let's see whats up. thanks for quick attention 

• Like 1

fbrassin

Hello,

first of all thank you for this plugin.

I whould like to know some things:

1) is there the possibility to have also subtitles extraction is in mkv file there are some? MP4 container can have subtitles embedded?

2) can we force plugin to convert a certain file if we have big libraries to be converted?

Tnx

pglbrookes

hi just realised I posted this in a dormant thread so apologies for repost:

this could be just what i was looking for!

+1 for settings to control output

Having just set up and run once as a trial I seem to be getting a garbled naming on the output and in the wrong location in the folder structure, it seems to be a \ instead of / in the naming :

Input #0, matroska,webm, from '/Multimedia/TV/24/24 - s01e02 - 100 A.M.-200 A.M - 720p WEB-DL.mkv'

Output #0, mp4, to '/Multimedia/TV/24\24 - s01e02 - 100 A.M.-200 A.M - 720p WEB-DL.mp4':

from the log file... has resulted in an mp4 with random alpha numeric name in the root tv folder

any help would be amazing!

Still unsuccessful: I know I may be getting ahead of myself.

possible to have 

1. Scheduling
  2. list of files with a [y] [n] convert option

BeppoMonkeyBoy

hi just realised I posted this in a dormant thread so apologies for repost:

this could be just what i was looking for!

+1 for settings to control output

Having just set up and run once as a trial I seem to be getting a garbled naming on the output and in the wrong location in the folder structure, it seems to be a \ instead of / in the naming :

from the log file... has resulted in an mp4 with random alpha numeric name in the root tv folder

any help would be amazing!

New version I just posted should rectify this

BeppoMonkeyBoy

Hello,

first of all thank you for this plugin.

I whould like to know some things:

1) is there the possibility to have also subtitles extraction is in mkv file there are some? MP4 container can have subtitles embedded?

2) can we force plugin to convert a certain file if we have big libraries to be converted?

Tnx

New version has an extract subtitles task, works on all episodes regardless of extension, skips if one already exists, does 10 at a time