PolyMorphTV Plugin

BeppoMonkeyBoy

On 2/5/2018 at 2:42 AM, BeppoMonkeyBoy said:

The problem with this is the tests I've run converting files do indeed produce smaller files but the quality is far worse,

You should contact support then. I don't use it anymore because it doesn't keep up with updates and it doesn't work with beta.

• 1 year later...
wonderwond
On 1/18/2018 at 9:59 AM, BeppoMonkeyBoy said:

5a60b4cc6e2ea_polymorph.png

Hello, I've just uploaded a new plug-in to the catalogue that I've been working on, called PolymorphTV (its in the Sync Section), Basically what it does at the moment is scan for .MKV episodes in your library, and queues them up for conversion (repackaging basically as .mp4's), it puts the resultant files in the same location as the originals (it dosn't destroy the originals), this is to automate processes that some people have to make files compatible with certain clients, be warned if you have a lot of .mkv's it will queue them all up, and because it dosn't destroy the originals you may have a lot of bloat in your library, if this is for you, please use the trail period to take a look and see if this is something you'd use and if you can think of anyway to improve it :)

the cost is 10 dollars, is that a one time cost ?

Oracle
14 hours ago, wonderwond said:

the cost is 10 dollars, is that a one time cost ?

Yes.

Oracle

I like this idea, but I just created a PowerShell script to automate this process using FFMPEG. I used that automation for a while, converting H.264 to HEVC, with minimal quality loss.

I've recently switched from my own creation to Tdarr (because I can use the resources of multiple machines!) to encode stuff, and I am never looking back.

• Agree 1