Emby App not in my LG apps

SBH46

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We submitted Netcast several days ago and this morning got our first rejection, related documentation we need to submit with the application. So we have to fix all of that up and then resubmit this week. It was not unexpected, as the first submission of any new app is often a back and forth process of making sure we're giving them everything they want.

thnx for the update, still waiting for it to appear on the lg store

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's taking a bit longer due to some rejections in the review process that have required us to resubmit. Hopefully soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
csjjpm

Since we are all going into self isolation soon any chance LG might approve this plugin so I can watch my box sets comfortably on my TV?

suomi35

Since we are all going into self isolation soon any chance LG might approve this plugin so I can watch my box sets comfortably on my TV?

SECONDED!!

eglons

Do they have a "usual" time to approve things. You'd have thought with everyone locked down they'd have got their fingers out!

• 1 month later...
csjjpm

I fear my old LG TV will be replaced before this app will be available :wacko:

I think that is what they are counting on!

csjjpm

Not yet, sorry.

Can we get a preview copy to test? We can sideload it like we did with the Aussie guys Plex one before it went on your store.

• 2 weeks later...
csjjpm

The year is 2044, the war on COVID has just been declared a victory by President (Ivanka) Trump and the EMBY app for old LG TVs is finally approved.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
csjjpm
On 5/21/2020 at 4:18 PM, csjjpm said:

Can we get a preview copy to test? We can sideload it like we did with the Aussie guys Plex one before it went on your store.

What are the chances?