Emby App not in my LG apps

SBH46

Emby for LG 1.0.16 has been released. Stay tuned to our blog for the announcement. Thanks.

Not yet, sorry. That's taking a little longer but hopefully we'll submit that soon.

suomi35

Damn! I have been checking the app menu every morning since.

Once the app is released it will reside on 4 netcast TVs in my house...no pressure ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Emby for LG 1.0.18 has been released. Stay tuned to our blog for the announcement.

Now that we got this update out, we'll be submitting a Netcast version hopefully this week. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

We're almost ready to submit the netcast. We just keep finding things that don't quite work the same on the older platform so we've had to make some adjustments.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy Halloween  ;)

Love it :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've a Netcast LG and have been waiting for this for years.  Will be so pleased.  The Android TV EMBY app can be laggy so have to change the bitrate quite often.

• 2 weeks later...

Just checking back in...with Black Friday/Cyber Monday around the corner, what is the latest outlook for a Netcast release?

I would really rather not spend thousands of dollars to replace perfectly good TVs just to get an app.

Cheers!

• Like 1

We're trying. What's causing some delays is that we've had to push out bug fix releases for the WebOS version, and we've wanted to get them out quickly so that's why the Netcast version hasn't been included in the submissions, as it will probably cause the review process to take longer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We submitted Netcast several days ago and this morning got our first rejection, related documentation we need to submit with the application. So we have to fix all of that up and then resubmit this week. It was not unexpected, as the first submission of any new app is often a back and forth process of making sure we're giving them everything they want.

• Like 1