Not always seeing full screen posters when exiting a show

mgworek
Go to solution Solved by corey,

mgworek

Anyone getting this? It doesn't always happen. In a tv show, back out to library view and I only see 2 rows of 5 posters instead of them filling a the screen. If I move in any direction the other posters show up. Screen shot attached.

Also, I mentioned in another topic that my green unplayed count isn't showing anything. Ebr said those are generated on the server. 

I also notice my check boxes are only showing a quarter of the check box. Should I post about those in the Linux Server area?

Server Version 3.2.60.15 beta Docker.

post-9074-0-17792200-1516201468_thumb.jpg

Edited by mgworek

• Solution

Anyone getting this? It doesn't always happen. In a tv show, back out to library view and I only see 2 rows of 5 posters instead of them filling a the screen. If I move in any direction the other posters show up. Screen shot attached.

Also, I mentioned in another topic that my green unplayed count isn't showing anything. Ebr said those are generated on the server. 

I also notice my check boxes are only showing a quarter of the check box. Should I post about those in the Linux Server area?

Server Version 3.2.60.15 beta Docker.

We have a fix in flight for the checkmark / played indicator problem.

As far as the poster thing, I've seen that off and on and it seems like it's a rendering problem with the platform. I haven't been able to repeat it to see if it's anything we have control to fix.

• Like 1

mgworek

We have a fix in flight for the checkmark / played indicator problem.

As far as the poster thing, I've seen that off and on and it seems like it's a rendering problem with the platform. I haven't been able to repeat it to see if it's anything we have control to fix.

I could be totally way off here and just might be two different things happening at the same time but.  

It was working fine last night, then I go the only 2 rows to happen multiple times in a row when testing something. Probably a long shot but I know on tomorrow night I will be able to test theory.

I was watching a show and I watched the last episode I had of it. I notice the normal refresh at the end didn't happen. After stopping the show, normally the screen refreshes and the next episode is displayed to play next. This time, there was no more episodes so it just displayed this episode again as unwatched. I exited the show and thats when it happened. I went back in and out and it happened again. I think it went back to normal after watching another show with more episodes.

Last time this happened, it might of happened after watching a different show with no more episodes. I am not sure but I know it happened that night when I watched that show.

Like I said, long shot but I will see what happens tomorrow when I watch another show with no more episodes.

Hope that made sense.