Trakt installation tutorial

Diegoemby

Diegoemby

As tittle says , i m new on emby (ex plex user).

Tried YouTube and google and couldnt find any tutorial to how install an plugin in emby , also trackt installation tutorials are mostly for kodi.

Please help this noob :)

Thanks.

Edited by Diegoemby

That tutorial will show you how to install the trakt plugin. From there you just restart the server and go back to your plugin config section and click on Trakt. Then you enter your trakt credentials.

Please let us know if this helps and if you have any other questions. thanks !

• 1 year later...
Mryusef1

Does the Trakt plug-in no longer work?  Im using freenas and I installed the plugin.  The plugin is in the gui but when I look in the plugin folder its not there.  It also is not connecting to Trakt.  I saw on another post that this has been a problem since the new update.  I just want to know if Trakt is no longer an option.

Does the Trakt plug-in no longer work?  Im using freenas and I installed the plugin.  The plugin is in the gui but when I look in the plugin folder its not there.  It also is not connecting to Trakt.  I saw on another post that this has been a problem since the new update.  I just want to know if Trakt is no longer an option.

Hi, the trakt plugin works just fine. Please see how to report a problem:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/739-how-to-report-a-problem/

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
gberg

It turned out there seems to be a bug in the dark theme I'm using, the catalogue button on the plugins page is not visible using that custom theme.

It turned out there seems to be a bug in the dark theme I'm using, the catalogue button on the plugins page is not visible using that custom theme.

Hi, what dark theme?

Ok yea if that's out of date now then i imagine it will cause problems. I would just use the default dark theme.

• 2 years later...
watersource67

I have used the Get Pin link, entered the pin code I received from Trakt and saved the settings. Unfortunately I see nowhere if Trakt is linked, actually in Trakt I don't see Emby with the connected apps. How to ensure that the link has been setup successfully? Sorry, but I am new at this...

17 minutes ago, watersource67 said:

I have used the Get Pin link, entered the pin code I received from Trakt and saved the settings. Unfortunately I see nowhere if Trakt is linked, actually in Trakt I don't see Emby with the connected apps. How to ensure that the link has been setup successfully? Sorry, but I am new at this...

HI, you could try running the scheduled task to sync from trakt and see if that's able to pull in anything.

• 8 months later...