Minimize, Maximize and Close icons showing during video playback

davesurfer

davesurfer

So, I restarted the computer, and now when I play videos the minimize, maximize and close (X) buttons appear in white on the top right-hand side of the screen, they don't hide. These are the usual Windows buttons you'd find on every program window. How can I get them to disappear? If this helps, I just had an issue where the arrow was showing up in video playback--I fixed that by restarted the computer and having Emby Theater load automatically. Before, when the arrow was appearing, I had used the mouse and keyboard to click on the Emby Theater icon. Please help, thanks!

DaSilva

Same problem here!

I've been waiting for a few days for an update so maybe the issue gets fixed but it's like this for a week or so.

davesurfer

Hi there, can you try restarting the app and let me know if the issue persists? thanks !

I exited the app and restarted the computer when I experienced the issue, still shows up.

Team-Manimal

Same issue here.  Restarting Emby Theatre had no effect.  Manually updating Emby Theatre to 2.9.6 did not fix the problem

Same issue but only in Desktop mode, not in Auto mode or TV mode. In Desktop mode, I also have the mouse cursor that doesn't disappear (I have to hide it in a corner).

I got rid of it by doing a fresh install. Seems to be something to do with display mode. Even after a fresh install the mouse cursor is still there.

Yes there is an issue in desktop display mode that I'll push out a fix for. TV mode will work fine. Thanks.

davesurfer

Same issue but only in Desktop mode, not in Auto mode or TV mode. In Desktop mode, I also have the mouse cursor that doesn't disappear (I have to hide it in a corner).

What I did is hit the Mute button on your remote, if you use a remote. Do you load it by clicking on it with a mouse? I have the app loading on startup, that's when I noticed the arrow disappearing, when I restarted and didn't use a mouse or keyboard before going into the app.

What I did is hit the Mute button on your remote, if you use a remote. Do you load it by clicking on it with a mouse? I have the app loading on startup, that's when I noticed the arrow disappearing, when I restarted and didn't use a mouse or keyboard before going into the app.

No, I don't use remote and, yes with the mouse (App pinned in taskbar). 

I have the same problem since a few days... I'm in TV mode and use a remote.... 

Nothing changed since months...