Trailers plugin - Failed to play on first run

Senna

In "new and upcoming in Theaters", trailer wont play on first run attempt on Apple TV 4K.

Second run plays fine of same trailer. Seems with every trailer same problem in this section.

Trailer started with play button, without going into detailed screen.

Strange thing to notice, when trailers 1st run is already done in Emby theater, same trailer plays on first run attempt on Apple TV, without needing a second run.

Server log shows error report.

Edited by Senna

The indicator keeps on spinning with the title of the trailer on the screen, when pressing play.

When I cancel that after about x seconds and press play again, the trailer plays directly until the moment I had stopped it, and then stops again with the indicator spinning. At that moment I also see an error report message in serverlog.

If you look at your first log, it looks like the content is just coming over way too slowly.  Then, in the second log is is much faster, like it was cached in the network layer somewhere...

My connection is 400/40 Mbps and I noticed it too, that for he mentioned section ffmpeg was only getting the trailer at slow speeds (1,5Mbps-4Mbps)

I just checked on the webapp and trailer plays and pauzes, plays and pauzes, before its finished.

Mainly from trailers in "New and upcoming in Theaters"

If it was my own network, I should also have it with my HD channels in Live TV which are higher bandwith, but they play fine.

Edited by Senna