Emby Premier - iOS - iPad - Download

JulsPlus

JulsPlus

Hello,

I am a new Emby Premier subscriber and am excited to download media to my iPad. However, I was unable to find the download option on my iPad. I did find this option on an Android device and web browser. Is the option currently unavailable for iOS or perhaps I'm just missing it somewhere.

Thank you in advance,

Juls

JulsPlus

Thank you for your replies: Always appreciated.   :)

Just as a quick clarification: The Emby iOS app is available. However, the download feature I'm looking for is not available in the iOS app yet.

If that is the case; I will sit tight any wait somewhat patiently. So... is there any forum or way to let the developers know that this would be a highly valued feature?

Thank you,

Juls

• 3 months later...

Thought you might like to know the beta testers are able to play their downloaded videos now. So this will be in the next release of the app.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
matty990

Is there an ETA on the App release? I am eager since I am on the cusp of moving off of Plex. I use this feature for my daily commute and been resorting to VLC for the last few weeks. Thanks! 

Matt

• 2 weeks later...
wizbowes

New release just came out - doesn’t appear to have local downloads on it. Is this not in this release?

Correct. Local downloads are getting close, but I didn't want it to hold up releasing the new video player because that is a very strong feature on it's own that I wanted to get out. Thanks.

• 4 months later...
jasonsimth
it was working smooth on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?