Movies Broken up in folders

space2001
Go to solution Solved by xnappo,

space2001

The Way I have seperated my movies are by letter. So When I click on my movies they go to the letters.

Is there a way just to show all my movies instead of this.

Thanks.

BATTLE DONKEY

For MB to show all your movies together you will have to tell MBServer that your movies are placed in /movies/A. Then click the + button to add a new media location n direct it to letter B, then C and so on until all letter A-Z are listed as media locations under the movies tab, therefore bypassing the letter indexing you have set up

Logos302

different views.  you have Media Folder view and Movie view.  Movie view will show you all movies regardless of how they are organized.  Media Folders are more of a traditional view showing you how it's all laid out based on your folder structure.  I have not use XMBC but my guess it's show you the Media Folder view.  So the only way to fix this is what BATTLE DONKEY has suggested.  @@xnappo might have more information on this then me.  

space2001

MBS I just pointed to my main DIR MBT shows fine as well as IOS.

Just in XBMC it goes into the folders.

xnappo

Right now actually we don't have the 'Movie' view but only collection views.  Mostly because that is the way 'we' use it I suppose.  

Definitely a valid feature request - will add it to the Git list.

xnappo

• Solution
xnappo

I have added preliminary support for 'All Movies' and 'All TV' nodes.  You can download from the Git if you want to try it.

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser.XBMC/archive/master.zip

I actually still suggest you set up your own collections for these as 'BATTLE DONKEY' suggests though.

xnappo

rubepeta

The All Movies support is great, are there also plans to include the collections in with the All Movies mode like the new Web Client does with the new Version 3.0.5188.21314?

rubepeta

Cool I really really love this plugin, I am a developer and am trying to learn XMBC and MediaBroswer 3 so I can contribute my help also.. Do you have anything setup so we can donate to you to help the cause?

Cool I really really love this plugin, I am a developer and am trying to learn XMBC and MediaBroswer 3 so I can contribute my help also.. Do you have anything setup so we can donate to you to help the cause?

Any thoughts on where you want to help out?

rubepeta

Well I am a Delphi developer but am staring to learn .net, and web programming. I would like to make myself useful where ever I can. I use XBMB3C on all my HTPCs locally and I have family members that use the web client.