Cover Art for Emby Theater Not All Displayed

JulesC

joshhuggins

I was having the same issue of the Cover Art not loading and now running 2.9.6 Theater and Server 3.2.70.0 it's running great now, thanks!

The Window Store download for the Emby Theater for Windows appears to be running great now.  The Cover Art issue appears to be resolved.  Thank you, Luke.

grizlyadams

I am also experiencing this exact same issue. I accidentally posted my own thread on the subject before I found this discussion (my bad). Let me know if there is any way I can assist (logs, etc).

Me too.

• 11 months later...

I'd just like to chime in and say I'm also having the issue with missing posters (although they do appear on the detail page) while scrolling through media.

I'm on Windows 10 running the desktop client.

I'd just like to chime in and say I'm also having the issue with missing posters (although they do appear on the detail page) while scrolling through media.

I'm on Windows 10 running the desktop client.

Hi there, can you please give an example? Thanks.

Oh wow, I just realized this post was from last year lol. It was the first one to come up when I googled my issue. I'm not at my pc right now to get a screenshot, but it's the same as others in this thread; scrolling through my media I'll have some titles (I'd guess somewhere around 8-10%) not showing any posters, they're just blank. But when I enter the detail screen the poster is there. Entering the detail screen and then going back to the list doesn't make the poster show up in the list view. 

I just noticed a newer thread with a similar issue, except mine don't show up when I go back to the list view like that users does. 

• 1 year later...

Theater now has the virtual scrolling feature for vertical lists:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/82293-44012-virtual-scrolling/

That means the lists will no longer load your entire library contents all at once and will instead only load what you see at once. This will help make the entire app more responsive and improve navigation performance.