Trakt not pulling to Emby

aib37

I installed Emby yesterday, set up trakt plugin, and it seems to be working when looking in the logs, but it doesnt find anything when it does. I have marked a few things as watched since installation, but Trakt should be able to mark over 1000 films as watched from what emby has, but the plugin says there is nothing to mark as watch, nothing to collect, and nothing to update.

Can anyone help me figure out what im doing wrong?

server1418.txt

hi @@aib37, when you setup trakt, it only syncs new data created going forward.

did you try running one of the trakt scheduled tasks to sync older data? please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

I did indeed, several times. It runs for 8 seconds or so and than says its done. And those are the results in the log of that happening.

Nothing changes when it runs. thats the problem

do your movies and series have imdb id's or tmdb/tvdb ids? i think that's what the plugin is using to identify them with trakt data.

yes, they all have the proper information. It seems to just not see it or something? It will let me mark as watched,  but than if i sync with trakt again, nothing changes in the log. Its always 0 on everything. I would expect if it was actually changing the information it might take a minute or two the first time, but it only runs for 6-10 secs and says its done. No errors.