Emby Premier Advert Issue

Sketchy

Sketchy

This never used to happen but currently, whenever I open up Emby and the Emby Premier Advert thing shows up, it causes the page to hang. It hangs immediately on page load, and closing the advert doesn't resolve the hang, the only solution is to reload the page. This happens to me locally and to remote clients as well. Anybody else having the same issue? Dunno if logs will help but I'll attach a few of the most recent.

server-63650620800.txt

server-63650534400.txt

server-63650534397.txt

server-63650448000.txt

Sketchy

I use uBlock Origin adblocker for Chrome. I've been using it for longer than the 2 years or so I've been using Emby and never had an issue till now. This issue was reported to me by a remote client on my server as well. I'll see if I can figure out which browser they use and if they also use uBlock Origin etc.

Is there any way I can force the advert, or have some idea of when to expect it? I don't suppose I can force it to appear by simply refreshing?

Ok I disabled my adblocker for a few days and it turned out to not be the problem. I ended up disabling ALL extensions and the page is still hanging during the occasions the the Emby Premier advert is displayed.

Thoughts on what to try next? One of my remote clients has the same issue and he is also on Chrome.

dcrdev

Are you referring to the image advert, by chance?

I set up a second emby server the other day and that premiere image that pops up takes a really long time to load and it does make the page hang.

Are you referring to the image advert, by chance?

I set up a second emby server the other day and that premiere image that pops up takes a really long time to load and it does make the page hang.

Ya that's what I'm talking about.