Custom Collection Art Work Help

Talguy

Hi all,

I'm new to Emby.  Over the holiday I moved my Kodi MySQL backend over to Emby and installed the Emby for Kodi addon in order to keep Kodi as my front end.  One thing I love is the AutoBoxset plugin for Emby.  It worked great.  However I added two custom collections to my Library (Marvel Cinematic Universe and DC Extended Universe).  Since these two collections do not exist in TheMovieDB I was wondering how can I manually add artwork to them so that they don't show up as an ugly icon in Kodi or Emby's web interface?

MndWrp

Hi all,

I'm new to Emby. Over the holiday I moved my Kodi MySQL backend over to Emby and installed the Emby for Kodi addon in order to keep Kodi as my front end. One thing I love is the AutoBoxset plugin for Emby. It worked great. However I added two custom collections to my Library (Marvel Cinematic Universe and DC Extended Universe). Since these two collections do not exist in TheMovieDB I was wondering how can I manually add artwork to them so that they don't show up as an ugly icon in Kodi or Emby's web interface?

Usually when you enter a collection, you get a "three dot" menu where you can edit images and pretty much add or remove whatever image you want. Poster, backdrops, logos, etc...

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Usually when you enter a collection, you get a "three dot" menu where you can edit images and pretty much add or remove whatever image you want. Poster, backdrops, logos, etc...

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks.  I actually tried that and it doesn't provide an option to upload an image.  It just searches TheMovieDB for the collection ID and returns nothing since it does not exist in TheMovieDB's database.

Happy2Play

You don.t see the magnify/search glass and a Plus sign to upload images when you select Edit Image?

Edited by Happy2Play