Photo

How do I remove a movie from a collection?

Best Answer Doofus , 01 January 2018 - 02:06 AM

Yep that worked thanks! Would be nice to have the option in Emby Theater though. Hey, like the old instructions, is there a way to select multiple movies at the same time?--like if I wanted to select all the Alien movies and add them all to a collection instead of doing it one by one?

If you 'long press' on a tittle in the web app, you can select multiple movies, then click the three dots in the top right, you should be able to do what you want

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 davesurfer OFFLINE  

davesurfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • Local time: 03:08 PM

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:06 AM

I need to remove a movie from a collection. I found these instructions on the forum on how to do this here: https://github.com/M...iki/Collections but it seems to be out of date:

"To remove an item from a collection, first browse to the detail screen for that collection. Each item in the collection will have a 3-dot menu.

To remove an item, click the 3-dot menu, then select "Remove from Collection".

as there is no 3 dots on any of the movies once inside the collection. Please tell me how I can do this, thanks :)

#2 Doofus OFFLINE  

Doofus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 11019 posts
  • Local time: 04:08 PM

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:20 AM

Did you try in the web app?

• davesurfer likes this

#3 davesurfer OFFLINE  

davesurfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:02 AM

Did you try in the web app?

Yep that worked thanks! Would be nice to have the option in Emby Theater though. Hey, like the old instructions, is there a way to select multiple movies at the same time?--like if I wanted to select all the Alien movies and add them all to a collection instead of doing it one by one?

#4 Doofus OFFLINE  

Doofus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 11019 posts
  • Local time: 04:08 PM

Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:06 AM   Best Answer

If you 'long press' on a tittle in the web app, you can select multiple movies, then click the three dots in the top right, you should be able to do what you want

Edited by Doofus, 01 January 2018 - 02:21 AM.

• davesurfer likes this

#5 davesurfer OFFLINE  

davesurfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:14 AM

If you 'long press' on a tittle in the web app, you can select multiple moves, then click the three dots in the top right, you should be able to do what you want

Yay sweet thanks.

• Doofus likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users