Library sync thread has exited

space2001

space2001

I am getting a error when I start up

Library sync thread has exited! you should restart Kodi now. Please report this on the forum

OptinalError

Threading 774,801:librarysync,642,634,748,586:itemtypes

Musicvideo has no column

• 2 weeks later...
Morbeas

Hi there, I just installed Emby and am having this same problem. My Emby server resides on my Synology NAS.

Attaching log for reference.

Thanks very much in advance.

Edited by Morbeas

Angelblue05

@@Morbeas

For future reference, start a new thread so it's easier for me to track issues, thank you.

Remove your MYSQL setup from advancedsettings and you should be good to go.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

Morbeas

I thought about opening a new topic but saw this was the exact same issue so decided to post here instead. I will, however, open a new thread in the future.

Thanks so much for your help. I will follow your advice and report the results here in a bit.

• Like 1

Morbeas

Yep, that definitely did it. Thanks again. Now my issue is because a brand new db has been created, the order in which my movies were added have been changed and that's a big problem for me since I always sort by date added. Is there any way to import this data from my old db? :\

Angelblue05

I can't think of a way to fix this. I think what needed to happen is exporting your metadata from Kodi to nfos. Then importing into Emby using those same nfos so the data in them is used...

You could manually fix that information in the webclient > metadata manager, but that sounds tedious if you intend on going through all your movies. 

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

Morbeas

So can I do that now? Does exporting to nfos also export date added data? Can I go back to my old db, export the data to nfos and then re-import to Emby or even build the db from scratch again?

Morbeas

Never mind, for some reason the sort by field was changed by accident. Everything is indeed the way it was before.

Thanks again for helping, really appreciate it!  :)

• Like 1

Morbeas

So it seems I spoke too soon. When I click on a movie (any movie), I get a message telling me the file is no longer there and asks if I'd like to remove it from the library. This is a paths issue, I'm guessing. Any idea on a fix?

Angelblue05

Yea, check your library path on the server. Select the library in the emby dashboard > library. If the path is not a network path, add one. Do that for every library. It has to be a path Kodi can access. Otherwise, use add-on playback mode which can bypass path issues.

You'll need to run a repair in Kodi to force all your paths to update. Launch the emby addon - repair database.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

Morbeas

Hmm, so yes, the path in the server on my Synology is something like /volume1/Media/Videos/Movies. What I'm confused about is how I add a second path. Do I do that under the "(Optional) shared network folder" setting?

• Like 1

Morbeas

Also, I don't see a "Repair Database" option anywhere. Do you mean "Reset local Kodi database"?

Edit: I think I found it: "Repair local database (force update all content)".

Edited by Morbeas
  • Like 1