Issue with content text

flavz

• 2 weeks later...
lightsout

Any word on this? I have a bunch of buttons that satyr things like "ends at value" instead of giving a specific time.

I want to say though very pleased with the emby experience on my new TV. So much that the htpc is often just sitting.

• 5 months later...

Hi, will this roll out soon ? I've been waiting to buy emby premiere, but won't until this is fixed.

Thanks !

• 8 months later...
aperry

Looks like it's been over a year, which seems pretty unusual. Is there any more information (or expectations) you can share? I've been considering switching from "Shield running Kodi with an Emby backend" to a simpler setup with Emby running on Samsung TV. The simpler setup seems more reliable and functionally it seems quite nice. But this UI issue is a little ugly. I would imagine this is mostly out of your control, but I'm interested in more info if it's available? Thanks!

• Like 1

We've had to deal with multiple submission rejections as mentioned in other topics. Hopefully the latest one will be the one. Thanks.

aperry

We've had to deal with multiple submission rejections as mentioned in other topics. Hopefully the latest one will be the one. Thanks.

Cool. Thanks for the quick reply!

nrgm37

Is there a way to sideload the update app on these newer TVs, until this review process is finished ? It's been a long time.

Not at this time, sorry,  but hopefully we'll be able to get it through the review process soon. Thanks.