Carl Lewis

Gamebrowser Plugin for MB 2.6.2

Carl Lewis

Hi, I've had to reinstall some things recently on my aging HTPC (long story) and am looking for the Gamebrowser plugin so I can once again enjoy and impress friends with my glorious retro-gaming collection through Media Browser.

To answer the question, yes, I have tried Emby...and, no, it did not play nice.  Any help with the older version would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, and I hope you're all getting ready for a Happy New Year!

throgmorton

I have not had any luck with getting it to work under MB 2.6.2.  I currently use Emby at my house and have gotten it working perfectly with Gamebrowser, but at my cottage where we don't have internet I'm still running MB 2.6.2 but haven't managed to get it to work, although I'm not even sure I have the proper Gamebrowser DLL as I didn't really use it back when MB 2.6.2 was still in active development. 

I imagine the setup of the XML is a little different as it is running both the client and server under MB 2.6.2, but if you have the proper DLL I imagine you should be able to get it functional by possibly editing the XML directly.

Frank Drebin

https://mega.nz/#!cP...hGb_XN8zLPNY-NM

PS. Gamebrowser III and Emby works fantastic (Windows 10) !!! You won't regret it. The only thing you have to do is edit the source code. I would like to give it to you but im stuck at emby 3.23 i think (because it breaks my gamebrowser plugin when updating).

Edited by Frank Drebin

makayama

if there any new gamebrowser.dll that allow more and more consoles games that will be great .

i am waiting for all updates related for that . :D

Luke

if there any new gamebrowser.dll that allow more and more consoles games that will be great .

i am waiting for all updates related for that . :D

Please request what you need. Thanks.