How to set the off line sync folder?

Sammy

• 1 month later...
ExMPBob

Another update. After working perfectly for some time sync stopped working again. I went into settings, and clicked the search icon for custom path, and once again the SD card is not visible to select. Reformatted the card, went into Emby, selectable again. What I didn't check was whether offline content would play even though the selector doesn't show the SD card (which I will do next time). Anyone have any ideas? I really don't want to wipe the SD card and resync all the content every time I want to add something if I can avoid it. And I'd really rather not just copy all the videos to the tablet and use the built in player rather than using Emby's feature. Any help greatly appreciated!

• 4 months later...
andrew0404

This is still an issue. Running Oreo. I have had other apps prompt me for permission, but envy does not. On an older version I was saving subbed files to the SD card, now the only option I have is internal storage. I have verified that Android.data.com.mb.android/files exists on the SD card. But it will not give me any option except for the internal storage. I am not rooted and dont want to just for this. Any advice?

Edited by andrew0404

andrew0404

Luke,

I grabed the latest beta this morning. I'm running on stock 8.0.0 on an LG V30.  Previously my downloads were being saved onto the sd card under "emby sync".  Within the last few weeks this changed.  Not sure when, but I synced several shows for a trip around the end of September.  I have verified that Emby has storage permissions enabled.  I still only see Internal Storage as an option.

If there is any debugging that I can do, or log files I can try to find, just let me know how.

Thanks,