Picture Selection issue

Smok@zz

Emby Team,

I wanted to report an issue that has been going on for a while now and while i was hopeful that it would be resolved without having to log my request, i realized that others might be in the same boat.  So, my issue is that when browsing photos from Chrome on my laptop or directly from the Emby app on my Android phone, the picture that i choose doesn't load correctly.  Instead a photo will load but its the first photo that is listed in the folder.  Perhaps a better example is this - I want to see the latest photos that were uploaded so, i'll sort them by date added and then descending order.  I see the thumbnails of the photos and when i click on it, the first photo prior to sorting will load.  I am able to move from photo to photo using the arrows on the sides but the problem is that i have like 1500 photos in this one folder so it will take forever to get to where i want to be.  I can't recall when this issue started to happen but it was definitely a few revisions back.  I am running the most update to data version of 3.2.60.  Logs after a service restart have been uploaded for your review.  Thank you!

SHSPVR

Yup I'm also see this as well when I try show someone a photo of my ATC 70 with 125cc engine I did years ago LoL it was one wild little monster.

• 4 months later...