EPG TV Guide Simple Scan?

Marooned

Marooned

Is it possible to integrate a simple EPG scan for IPTV channels?  In TVHeadEnd you can set the Service ID to 1 and it will read the xml file and import the channels then fairly quickly import the EPG (instead of it taking several hours in TVHeadEnd).  This prevents it from actually connecting to each channel to verify it's reliability which I assume the EPG/TV Guide in Emby is doing.  Is there a way for Emby to import the IPTV channels and Guide quickly?  Or is it possible as a feature request?  Currently it takes about 30 minutes to import the guide data of about 1700 channels.  Or even have the ability to specify how many hours of EPG data to retrieve.  Something like 6 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours, etc..

Thanks.

Edited by Marooned

I've rerun the scan and have the log file however it's very long.  Is there a portion that I should look for and post?

No, please attach the entire log (as an attachment, don't paste it) as in the instructions.

Thanks.

Marooned

I've attached the logs and cleared up username information.  This is on a new install so that you would hopefully get clean data.  This is on a lower powered machine than my primary server.  It's still only at 28% and has been running for a while but I thought this information so far could be helpful.

Thank you.

Log (2).txt

hi @@Marooned, thanks for the feedback. We are always working on speeding up the guide data import and will continue to do that with each new release.

Yes, you can control the number of days of guide data imported under live tv settings.