Audio Track Titles

MndWrp

Westiewill

If it is multi-audio track, you should have a Dropdown menu right above your Play/Trailer/Delete buttons row.

I just looked at the file with MKVtoolnix it has 5 audio tracks...  Im only seeing one on the media in the emby library and theres no pulldown menu or naything to change audio tracks (where u showed me)

GrimReaper

I just looked at the file with MKVtoolnix it has 5 audio tracks... Im only seeing one on the media in the emby library and theres no pulldown menu or naything to change audio tracks (where u showed me)

Have you checked any other movie you know is multi-audio?

I just looked at the file with MKVtoolnix it has 5 audio tracks...  Im only seeing one on the media in the emby library and theres no pulldown menu or naything to change audio tracks (where u showed me)

@@Westiewill, please open the detail screen for this video in the Emby web app. At the bottom of the screen there is a media info section. Please copy and paste the contents from there to here. Thanks !

Westiewill

couldnt copy and paste but took a screen.. here it is

5cc8bb885bd25_screen.png

and a screenshot below of the movie screen (where you select audio track/subs +download subs etc)

5cc8bc0a1b127_screen2.png

you cant   select the audio track, its fixed on one thing... but geek info says theres two tracks

samuelqwe

5cc8bb885bd25_screen.png

and a screenshot below of the movie screen (where you select audio track/subs +download subs etc)

you cant   select the audio track, its fixed on one thing... but geek info says theres two tracks

In the stats for nerds it says 2 audio channels (which means stereo, 6 channels is 5.1 surround), not that there are 2 audio tracks. It would be helpful to have media info, which is located at the complete bottom of the movie's detail page, in the web app. The info there should tell you what audio tracks Emby has recognized.

Edited by samuelqwe

5cc8bb885bd25_screen.png

I'm referring to the media info at the bottom of the detail screen. can you please supply that? Thanks.

Stats for nerds does not indicate two audio tracks. What is giving you that impression?

Westiewill

I'm referring to the media info at the bottom of the detail screen. can you please supply that? Thanks.

Stats for nerds does not indicate two audio tracks. What is giving you that impression?

Sorry I am deaf and audio is not my strong area I thought different channels meant different tracks :). Just trying to get to the bottom of this issue of things playing the commentary track for the other family members that are hearing. Stepped out to do some errands will get back at it later tonight

Thank you for your help !!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Edited by Westiewill

Ah yes, now i understand. Audio channels: 2. We could improve that to say stereo instead of 2. Thanks for the feedback !

Eraxar

@@Luke really nice, looking good.

is it maybe possible to get a 3rd option to mix language and name of the tracks like in Kodi? For those who haven't language information in the Trackname like me? :)

nevermind, i will do the work and change the trackname of my files ;)

Edited by Eraxar