Audio Track Titles

MndWrp

I know this has been discussed before but can we get back the embedded audio track titles?

This was chaged a few weeks back around the time when the multiple version selection was introduced.

I get that people dont want to have tracks named weirdly by release groups seeking attention but i mostly do not download content and take the time set my track names just as i like them.

I guess that could be an option to "auto rename tracks" or "read track names as is" to please everyone.

That would make a good xmas gift  :)

Thank you !

• Like 7

Guest asrequested

I think you're asking the same thing as me ?

if so i will gladly "like" your post !

Yup. It's been discussed a few times. Hopefully Luke will add the option to the library settings. If it's an option then for those who have the long track names and don't know how or don't want to edit the headers, they can use the default of codec, channel count and language.

• 4 weeks later...
GothsterC

Another thumbs up on this request.  I take great pains to tag audio tracks that have commentaries and I would like to know which among the many choices is the one I want.  Thanks.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
MndWrp

I haven't gotten to this yet, sorry.

Any chance this gets in 3.4.2.0 ? [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I haven't been able to get to this yet. We're going as fast as we can to make everyone as happy as we can. Thanks guys.

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I know this has been discussed before but can we get back the embedded audio track titles?

This was chaged a few weeks back around the time when the multiple version selection was introduced. Xender Discord Omegle

I get that people dont want to have tracks named weirdly by release groups seeking attention but i mostly do not download content take the time set my track names just as i like them.

I guess that could be an option to "auto rename tracks" or "read track names as is" to please everyone.

That would make a good xmas gift :)

Thank you !

they can use the default of codec, channel count and language. Edited by jojo220

• 2 months later...
MndWrp

Consider this topic closed or resolved or something..

Thank you emby people!

My audio tracks look nice now!

Westiewill

How do i Select audio track, many times the movie plays and it plays the commentary track and I have no choice to select which audio track to play ?? how do I select which audio track to play... I already have my audio language set to english in the user settings but it still plays the commentary track and the movie is unwatchable.

i have way too many movies to do this manually remove with mkvtoolnix :(

Westiewill

what do u mean your audio tracks look nice, can you manually select which audio to play..?? 

Consider this topic closed or resolved or something..

Thank you emby people!
My audio tracks look nice now!

How do i Select audio track, many times the movie plays and it plays the commentary track and I have no choice to select which audio track to play ?? how do I select which audio track to play... I already have my audio language set to english in the user settings but it still plays the commentary track and the movie is unwatchable.

Hi there, have you explored the buttons in the video player that allows changing audio tracks?

MndWrp

Possibly your commentary tracks are set as the default track?

Westiewill

Hi there, have you explored the buttons in the video player that allows changing audio tracks?

Hi thanks for the fast response, there is no buttons to change audio track on web player.  Or I must be blind as a bat ;)

Westiewill

This software is really nice btw!   Ive been working on it nonstop for the last week setting up my dream media server, and I paid for lifetime.. only issue left is the select audio track there is none in the web player unless I am missing something or maybe I need a update?

GrimReaper

Hi thanks for the fast response, there is no buttons to change audio track on web player. Or I must be blind as a bat ;)

If it is multi-audio track, you should have a Dropdown menu right above your Play/Trailer/Delete buttons row.

post-314621-0-96213500-1556569601_thumb.jpg

Edited by GrimReaper76
  • Like 1

Westiewill

If it is multi-audio track, you should have a Dropdown menu right above your Play/Trailer/Delete buttons row.

i am legit blind here :D   I was looking around the web player while the movie was playing... f** sake thank u!!

GrimReaper

i am legit blind here :D I was looking around the web player while the movie was playing... f** sake thank u!!

;)

Cheers

Westiewill

actually looking at all of my movies now and there is no pull down for audio just one and it says English (AAC) but it is the commentary track...

im opening it with mkvtoolnix to investigate... it cant be just one commentary track and nothing else for the movie..