v3.2.60 doesn't fully quit

vangeliis

thebnich

Unfortunately, no difference for me with 4.3.0.30.

The bug is 100% reproducible: open Emby, then exit from the system tray menu. If I try to open Emby again, nothing happens.

In Activity Monitor, there's an EmbyServer process still hanging around after exiting. Once I kill it, subsequent attempts to open Emby show the error: You can’t open the application “EmbyServer” because it is not responding.

The bug is 100% reproducible: open Emby, then exit from the system tray menu. If I try to open Emby again, nothing happens.

In Activity Monitor, there's an EmbyServer process still hanging around after exiting. Once I kill it, subsequent attempts to open Emby show the error: You can’t open the application “EmbyServer” because it is not responding.

@@Luke, I can confirm I'm seeing the same issue.  Happy to help out on this one if you want

• 2 weeks later...
levander

I am seeing this also but not every time. Sometimes it does start after I exit. Also what I noticed is that when emby refuse to start and then I rename emby file in application folder (for example emby server1.app) it does start without problem. I don’t know if this is safe to do so I don’t do it but it might be helpful maybe...

Edited by levander

• 1 month later...
denisb88

Same issues for me (Mojave)