How Can I Get Android Clients For The Family?

mbc0

Hi,

I am going to need another 3 Android Clients for the wife & kids for their devices but none of them have credit card information linked to them (any of you married with kids will not question this! :-D )

Is there an alternative way to purchase this app as it kind of screws up my last 24 hours of moving my libraries across :-0

Cheers

Nervous about the Credit Card on another account but may have to if there is no other way :-(

Looked at the giftcards but that would cost me £30 as the cheapest they do is £10 each

Vidman

Backup the app on your device them copy the .apk to the other devices and manually install it....google is your friend

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Edited by Vidman

I Think CC meant Credit Card Yes...

Think I will do the side load & donate the cost of the app X3 Really don't like the idea of my Credit Card going onto Wife & Kids Accounts...

CBers

Hi,

I am going to need another 3 Android Clients for the wife & kids for their devices but none of them have credit card information linked to them (any of you married with kids will not question this! :-D )

Is there an alternative way to purchase this app as it kind of screws up my last 24 hours of moving my libraries across :-0

Cheers

That is a dilemma most families with kids who have tablets suffer with.

Personally, I buy any paid-for apps my daughter wants on her tablet, add my (un-synced) account to her tablet then install the app.

When it comes to installing the same app onto multiple devices, it could be classed as "piracy" but that is such a strong word to use.

Perhaps a family pass is an option.

Hopefully @@Redshirt will have a plausible solution, as he's the one missing out on revenue.

Edited by CBers

Koleckai Silvestri

I just put Google credit on my autistic stepson's account. Though he has his own debit card as well that I could add. The other kids just use their debit cards. My wife has her own credit card that I have nothing to do with except to remind her to pay it every month.

Could just use your account. Most stores allow installation on a specific number of devices. We primarily use the iTunes store and you get 10 devices, 5 PCs and 5 mobile devices.

Edited by Wayne Luke