FR: ROC Theme - back to now playing item

saitoh183

saitoh183

When your watching a show/movies and you hit the back button by mistake and it sends you back to the episode selection page or the movie info page, how do you get back to the show/movie?

Logos302

If you go all the way back to media center it's in the now playing section.  I'm not sure if there is another way or not.  

saitoh183

If you go all the way back to media center it's in the now playing section.  I'm not sure if there is another way or not.  

Yeah i know about that section but that is on the main WMC menu meaning you have to actually exit MB3 to get there. Then when the show/movie is done, your going to have to navigate all the way back to your list. If this is the only way, then this needs to be implemented. Cuz what if you want to go see the actor list during the movie, you hit back to get to the information section and then your stuck...and have to navigate to WMC main screen...that is kind of a big pain.

Redshirt

what theme? Pretty much every theme that has a fullscreen npv has an icon somewhere such as the top corner to restore the player

PBzeer

There should be a thumbnail of the movie in progress, just click on it. Mine shows just under the title in the top right hand corner (Classic theme). The thumbnail should show up (mine on the bottom), as long as you remain in MB.

saitoh183

what theme? Pretty much every theme that has a fullscreen npv has an icon somewhere such as the top corner to restore the player

Roc Theme so far...need to check other...I think Chocolate does have it. I still have to check Subdued

The icon is in the upper right of the screen in Chocolate.  Each theme has to implement this themselves and I'm pretty sure they all have one somewhere.

saitoh183

The icon is in the upper right of the screen in Chocolate.  Each theme has to implement this themselves and I'm pretty sure they all have one somewhere.

that's what i figured. But i think Roc is missing since its also missing the icon to quickly switch profile.

Deihmos

There is an icon to get back to now playing but there is none on the detailed page.

leedavies

ROC shows the now-playing video over the backdrop image (unless you turn that off) and the toolbar at the top has an arrows icon you can click to get back to now-playing video fullscreen.

ROC shows the now-playing video over the backdrop image (unless you turn that off) and the toolbar at the top has an arrows icon you can click to get back to now-playing video fullscreen.

Apparently, that icon is missing from the detail page though.

• Like 1

leedavies

Apparently, that icon is missing from the detail page though.

Yes, it is right now. Just back one further and it's on toolbar at the top.

leedavies

ROC update coming later today to add a now playing button on the details page, plus user account switching and several other fixes and performance improvements.

leedavies

ROC v1.0.11.0 is now live and has a "go to now playing" button on the movie details page, plus lots of other goodies...