Live TV works for every channel, except one (HD-CBS)

Jonnypops

Jonnypops

I am able to stream all live tv channels except for one (CBS-HD, 502) when I log into emby.media from any browser.  When I prompt the program to play the channel, the loading wheel spins infinitely.  In addition, the guide data is not available for CBS-HD, but all the other channels show guide data (see attached screenshot).  I would like to stream this channel remotely, but I do not know how to remedy the problem.

post-266662-0-04572200-1513538045_thumb.png

embylog.txt

ServerWMC is raising an error and I'm not quite sure what it means:

ServerWMC Backend error

What I would suggest doing is installing the latest version of Emby Server from the website, followed by the latest version of the ServerWMC plugin and ServerWMC software. Then refresh the guide in Emby and see if that helps. Thanks !

krustyreturns

Usually this problem is due to a setup issue in wmc, usually a duplicate channel.   I suggest opening wmc and go to the edit channels list and see if there is another channel assigned to 502.  If you see another channel 502 (that's not CBSHD) disable it.  Then  save and restart serverwmc then emby.

If that's not the problem, post your serverwmc log after trying to start a live stream on this channel.