Vera, Surveillance, and Messages plugins are back!

chef

I'm BACK!

Okay, those were my bullet cameras outside.

My WiFi inside Cameras are Armcrest IP2M-841S are not working in Emby and the stream protocol is 

rtsp://User:Pass@<ip>:<rtsp port>/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0

I've deleted and added them several times to try to get them to work and they won't.

Thanks.

Ezlo will be the new hardware to replace Vera hardware. Have you tried Rigpapa,s Vera >Emby plugin?

You can read one use case combined with Chefs Surveillance plugin here:

Emby Server api

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=77624&share_tid=62047&url=https%3A%2F%2Femby%2Emedia%2Fcommunity%2Findex%2Ephp%3F%2Ftopic%2F62047-Emby-Server-api&share_type=t

I just installed rigpapa's Emby plugin on my Vera last week. It is pretty cool but I suppose I need to make some settings? My Devices Dashboard in Vera is cluttered with every single Emby Client which in my case is a lot, at least 20.

I see @@chef mentioned in the Vera Forum about getting a notification when playback starts on a specific device. Is this done with a scene?

Thanks..

Edited by Sammy

PrincessClevage

I just installed rigpapa's Emby plugin on my Vera last week. It is pretty cool but I suppose I need to make some settings? My Devices Dashboard in Vera is cluttered with every single Emby Client which in my case is a lot, at least 20.

I see @@chef mentioned in the Vera Forum about getting a notification when playback starts on a specific device. Is this done with a scene?

Thanks..

in the parent device created with Vera>Emby you can select which emby clients to hide ( one you may never have automation for) . You can use Rigpapa,s reactor app to set playback condition for a client then in the reactor child device for client playback trigger set normal notifications as you would for any device in the device itself.

Btw transitioning scenes and action to reactor devices has stabilised my system

• Like 1

in the parent device created with Vera>Emby you can select which emby clients to hide ( one you may never have automation for) . You can use Rigpapa,s reactor app to set playback condition for a client then in the reactor child device for client playback trigger set normal notifications as you would for any device in the device itself.

This is very interesting. I recently started using reactor myself. I didn't realize it was rigpas plugin. Should have known though because the outline is very much his MO.

This is very interesting. I recently started using reactor myself. I didn't realize it was rigpas plugin. Should have known though because the outline is very much his MO.

I installed Reactor a while back in hopes of doing better HVAC automation but like PLEG I have not had the time to set it up.

Another project to finish..

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Ezlo will be the new hardware to replace Vera hardware. Have you tried Rigpapa,s Vera >Emby plugin?

You can read one use case combined with Chefs Surveillance plugin here:

Emby Server api

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=77624&share_tid=62047&url=https%3A%2F%2Femby%2Emedia%2Fcommunity%2Findex%2Ephp%3F%2Ftopic%2F62047-Emby-Server-api&share_type=t

This??

https://ezlo.com/

Me no likey. The one thing I do not want is having to call a cloud server for everything. I want as much local as possible. I'll stick with my VeraPlus and may go to OpenLuup eventually, given time, but never want all my automation in the cloud.

Edited by Sammy

PrincessClevage

This??

https://ezlo.com/

Me no likey. The one thing I do not want is having to call a cloud server for everything. I want as much local as possible. I'll stick with my VeraPlus and may go to OpenLuup eventually, given time, but never want all my automation in the cloud.

You can find the relevant ces video in this thread

Big Announcement

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=24007&share_tid=119300&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforum%2Emicasaverde%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D119300&share_type=t

• Like 1

chef

I have reworked saving options for the surveillance plugin and will post a fix here later tonight.

• Like 1

Sammy

I have reworked saving options for the surveillance plugin and will post a fix here later tonight.

Sweet!

Why doesn't this get in the plugin catalog?

chef

Sweet!

Why doesn't this get in the plugin catalog?

The IPTV plugin had quiet a bit more felxabilty, and it was decided that this plugin kind of doubled up on what was already offered.

That being said, I have created a new plugin that should be put into the catalog. It is a Movie Roulette channel plugin. It creates a home screen channel which chooses a random movie to watch based on limited AI choice generator.

It collects user data and then chooses movies from the library based on what it finds.

Likes/favorites, watched status etc.

It could go a long way. It could even tally watched status over time and remove choices from the random list that had been watched in the last month, so it doesn't recommend anything repeatedly.

So that's what I've been working on: Emby Roulette

Sammy

I Remember that discussion with Luke. I disagree as having this handle a subset of streams makes it more concise.

IPTV is for saving URLs of random videos found on the internet and hasn't worked with the chrome add in for some time I believe.

Looking forward to Emby Roulette.. looks like fun!

Sammy

How's that coming along?

• Like 1

chef

Does this handle rtsp? The iptv plugin cannot

Yeah, rtsp seems to work best for me when I use this plugin.

Spaceboy

Yeah, rtsp seems to work best for me when I use this plugin.

cool I will take a look then

Sammy

I'm BACK!

Okay, those were my bullet cameras outside.

My WiFi inside Cameras are Armcrest IP2M-841S are not working in Emby and the stream protocol is

I've deleted and added them several times to try to get them to work and they won't.

Thanks.

@@chef

Any help here?

rtsp://<ip>:<rtsp port>/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0

works in monoclecam.com for use within in Alexa but

does not seem to work with the surveillance plug-in in Emby.

TIA

BTW, monoclecam.com has separate input fields for username and password

Edited by Sammy

BillOatman

Pardon the stupid questions, just found this :)  Where is the surveillance plugin and is the source available?

• Like 1

chef

@@BillOatman --->>> Surveillance.zip

@ Sammy --->>> So sidetracked lately, very sorry. This is the source for the plugin. 

The Configuration HTML/Javascript needs some fine tuning. Specifically when the configuration xml is updated.

Sorry for my messy code. This was one of my first ever plugins for emby, so it is kinda messy in parts.

I seem to get sidetracked with several other code projects when I finally get time.

I wish I had more time to code, unfortunately, at some point in my life, I decided that being a chef was a good idea... jokes on me.... LOL.

Edited by chef
  • Like 2

Sammy

Where do you chef?

Would maybe like to dine there someday!

BillOatman

I wish I had more time to code, unfortunately, at some point in my life, I decided that being a chef was a good idea... jokes on me.... LOL.

I am a professional programmer and wish I had more time to become a better cook. So I guess we are even :)

And thanks for the code :)

Edited by BillOatman

BillOatman

Looking for recommendations for inexpensive camera that works well with this.  Fire away :)

I was looking at Wansview Wireless 1080P Security Camera. It has RTSP.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just bought a Wansview Wireless 1080P Security Camera. I haven't gotten it to work with the IPTV plugin. For some reason the plugin takes forever to update. Otherwise, it's seems to be a great cam for the price.

• 5 weeks later...
Sammy

Is it possible to have the Vera Plugin trigger a task in Windows?

I started a thread here to pose the question.

Thanks.

PrincessClevage

@@BillOatman --->>> attachicon.gifSurveillance.zip

@ Sammy --->>> So sidetracked lately, very sorry. This is the source for the plugin.

The Configuration HTML/Javascript needs some fine tuning. Specifically when the configuration xml is updated.

Sorry for my messy code. This was one of my first ever plugins for emby, so it is kinda messy in parts.

I seem to get sidetracked with several other code projects when I finally get time.

I wish I had more time to code, unfortunately, at some point in my life, I decided that being a chef was a good idea... jokes on me.... LOL.

Hi Chef,

With the latest emby server updates your home Surveillance plugin no longer shows up in the emby client but I can see it listed under emby server plugins...

• Like 1

Sammy

Luke thought it too closely represented the IPTV plugin so he removed it from the library. You have to install it by dropping the dll.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk