5 *FREE* theme licences to give away

leedavies

leedavies

I have 5 free theme licenses to give away, thanks to the lovely folks at MetaBrowser.

To grab one, just reply to this discussion which one of my 4 themes you'd like and a free licence is yours.

Be quick - the first 5 replies win...

• Like 2

leedavies

Aztec is the Theme I like.  

Sorted.  PM me your email address so I can find your supporter key and the licence is yours.

leedavies

I already have aztec would like to play around with ROC!

Sorted.  PM me your email address so I can find your supporter key and the licence is yours.

leedavies

I'd like to give ROC a go...  :)

• Like 1

leedavies

Breeze would be nice

leedavies

For those who get a free license, you might consider posting your thanks externally to help us promote. Maybe here for example:

http://www.reddit.com/r/htpc

Or avsforum, or greenbutton, anywhere you want.

I saw your post and for a moment thought you were jumping in going for a free licence...  lol

Great idea Luke.

leedavies

I already have aztec would like to play around with ROC!

You now have a ROC licence, courtesy of MetaBrowser - congratulations.

And finally I get to pay you back for those fantastic customized Davies intros you did for me some months ago.  :-)

leedavies

I have Crystal, I would like to try Roc if you have one left

Sure.  PM me your email address so I can find your supporter key and give you a licence.

leedavies

would wouldn't mind trying Aztec or Breeze

Oooh Jasoon, you are number 6.  But, you've helped out with beta testing more than one of my themes in the past, so I'm gonna break the rules and give away 6 licences, not 5.  It's a little thank you for your great testing feedback and support so far. x

Just PM me your email address so I can find your supporter key and tell me which theme you want and it's yours.

leedavies

THAT'S ALL FOLKS - 5, sorry 6 thanks to Jasoon (!! :-) ) free licences snapped up.

Thank you to the mighty MetaBrowser for making this possible.

And as Luke posted above, please do post any thanks externally as you could really help the fantastic MediaBrowser 3.

• Like 1

leedavies

I just marked this discussion as COMPLETED and it moved it to Feature Requests.  Not my intention - sorry!!!

Any admin - feel free to undo my COMPLETED status change and move the discussion back to plugins!

Doh.  Hanging my head in shame.  :-(

wraslor

You now have a ROC licence, courtesy of MetaBrowser - congratulations.

And finally I get to pay you back for those fantastic customized Davies intros you did for me some months ago.  :-)

Thanks man!  I've added some new ones you can check out, let me know if you want any made up!