Roll back Emby Server

PrincessClevage

PrincessClevage

Is it possible to roll back EMby Server version to pre .net core version and get all the previous plugins back?

Two main reason:

Some plugins are not available

Handling of live tv metadata after resume from sleep state is failing

I perceive no end user improvement in performance with .net core (although there may be in the back end).

PrincessClevage

No it's not. I have never heard of the live TV thing. Can you please explain that a little more? Thanks.

We have discussed it previously here

Refresh guide

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=77624&share_tid=53279&url=https%3A%2F%2Femby%2Emedia%2Fcommunity%2Findex%2Ephp%3F%2Ftopic%2F53279-Refresh-guide&share_type=t

PrincessClevage

No it's not. I have never heard of the live TV thing. Can you please explain that a little more? Thanks.

No art work is refreshed correctly after resume from sleep (see below screenshot)

c7b19445104ee46ef21ba834df08b17b.jpg

Ok but that's not really an Emby core issue. That is related to the syncing of data between the applications you use for live tv.

PrincessClevage

Ok but that's not really an Emby core issue. That is related to the syncing of data between the applications you use for live tv.

This symptom has only occurred since the EMby server .net core update (might be coincidental). Data is refreshed once daily at 6am and images display fine, if the emby server goes to sleep at 10am (same day) upon resume from sleep the images do not refresh correctly (see previous screenshot) and a manual refresh initiated from Emby Server then live tv section is required to get images to display correctly again in all emby clients Edited by PrincessClevage

It's not related to the sleep although I understand you perceive it that way. It is more likely related to the way the plugin talks to next pvr.

PrincessClevage

It's not related to the sleep although I understand you perceive it that way. It is more likely related to the way the plugin talks to next pvr.

should I raise this with Nextpvr support? Who supports the plugin?

PrincessClevage

Question, how many tuners do you have?

one physical (pcie) with dual tuner capabilities Edited by PrincessClevage

Ok so given the simple setup, why not try the built in next pvr option that uses the next pvr m3u url? You would just remove the plugin, and then add a new next pvr tuner by using add tuner -> next pvr.

PrincessClevage

Ok so given the simple setup, why not try the built in next pvr option that uses the next pvr m3u url? You would just remove the plugin, and then add a new next pvr tuner by using add tuner -> next pvr.

i have tried this configuration but no guide data would display so i went back to the nextpvr plugin configuration. I also remember a thread when testing of your suggested method and it sounded less than desirable configuration