typo in the emby connect username

mrb002

hello,

i accidentally had a typo in my server admin's emby connect username, so it may have sent an email confirmation to the wrong person.  i have since corrected the issue by fixing the emby connect username, and clicking the confirmation in the confirmation email.

do i need to worry about the errant email that was sent out?  what will happen if another user got that email and clicks it to connect to my server?

thanks

I think the typo was just in the Emby dashboard so nothing to correct.  Is that right blaineasy?

If so, then you don't need to worry about it.

Thanks.

I think the typo was just in the Emby dashboard so nothing to correct.  Is that right blaineasy?

If so, then you don't need to worry about it.

Thanks.

i believe so.  i was in Server > Users > (my user) > Profile and put in the wrong "Emby Connect username or email" and it said that it sent a verification email to that user.  Once I found out that the email went to another user, and not to me, I went in and corrected the info, then clicked the verification email that I received.

So does that invalidate the previous incorrect email it sent out?  Thanks so much.