Tagging of recordings

Jennice

Jennice

Hi all,

Sorry if it's a simple/dumb question...

But I am recording a christmas calendar show (24 episodes).

Some are "just" shown in recorded TV, some are in a subfolder marked "specials" under the series' name.

Is it possible to edit (somewhere on the server web interface) the way/keywords used for tagging/sorting recorded TV?

I'd prefer Emby NOT to trigger/sort using "spcials", but I don't know where to find this (?).

Thanks

Jennice

Jennice

Hi Luke,

I click recordings, and see "Snefald" in the list.

When clicking it, I don't get to the show(s), but to an overview with a Title image.

The overview shows the "category" "Specials", which I have to click (yet another click) to get to the indicidual TV shows.

One of the first recorded episodes was not in this "specials" sub-folder.

Is there a way to disable/customize these categories? Sometimes, in danish, they don't make any sense.

(On a side node, some sub-menus are not translated or not properly trannslated. Is there a way I can contribute to this work?).

post-238452-0-97556000-1512932870_thumb.png

The only reason why it shows Specials is because you have a recording saved under the Season 0 folder.

In your emby library settings you can customize the specials folder name. Have you tried that?

And yes, you are welcome to contribute to translations. Sign up on onesky and locate the mediabrowser project. We have lots of different sub-projects you can help with. Thanks !