SubtitleManager-Error

Cirre

Hi,

Running Emby 3.2.36.0 on my FreeNAS server, and lately i've seen some problems with Subtitle manager,

it won't download the latest subs to latest tv-series/movies for me and im not getting the problem...

im an VIP member on OpenSubtitle so it is not an issue with to many downloads,

and it has worked perfekt the first half of this year atleast, and as you can see in download.txt logg it downloads subs,

for some reason swedish versions of older series works,

but getting error on newer subs as you can see in Error.txt

looking for som new eyes on this, hopefully its something realy easy that i've missed. 

thanks in advance! :)

from an swedish noob ;)

Error.txt

Download.txt

hi @@Cirre, looks like emby server does not have write access to this location:

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "/media/TV-Series/Gotham/Season 4/Gotham.S04E11.720p.WEB.x264-TBS.eng.srt" is denied.

If you can work that out, then it will work again. Once the newer releases are available for FreeNAS, we now support saving the subtitles in the server's internal folder, so it will handle this write access failure and instead save them internally.

Hi @Luke 

Yea but why did it then worked with some subtitles thats the point i realy don't understand x) 
but redidd the access rights on my jail like 10 times rebooted and updated pkg and seems like it works again now finally x)

looking forward to the new update then! :) thanks for the help and update about that! :)

Hi @Luke 

Yea but why did it then worked with some subtitles thats the point i realy don't understand x) 

but redidd the access rights on my jail like 10 times rebooted and updated pkg and seems like it works again now finally x)

I can't answer that as it is specific to your environment, but I'm glad to hear you figured it out. Thanks !