How to change version on LG app?

rtfpessoa

rtfpessoa

Hi,

Can anyone point me to some information about how to change the version for a movie in the LG app? I have a movie with 3 versions (1080p, 4k, 3d) and it always goes to 3d. I have changed it in my computer and ios app but does not replicate to the LG app, and in the app I cannot find any option to change this.

What am I missing?

Best,

Rodrigo

mastrmind11

Hi,

Can anyone point me to some information about how to change the version for a movie in the LG app? I have a movie with 3 versions (1080p, 4k, 3d) and it always goes to 3d. I have changed it in my computer and ios app but does not replicate to the LG app, and in the app I cannot find any option to change this.

What am I missing?

Best,

Rodrigo

An app update, which hasn't happened yet.

rtfpessoa

An app update, which hasn't happened yet.

So just to clarify. It is not possible to change in any way the version that is being played in an LG TV?

Also, does Play to work atm? I have an LG 43UJ63 and cannot find a way to do it. Already tried some custom dlna configs but not even sure where the TV should appear to play. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the quick answer.

mastrmind11

So just to clarify. It is not possible to change in any way the version that is being played in an LG TV?

Also, does Play to work atm? I have an LG 43UJ63 and cannot find a way to do it. Already tried some custom dlna configs but not even sure where the TV should appear to play. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the quick answer.

Well, 1 work around would be to create a separate library of the versions you want to play on the LG, and give the LG access to that library.

I don't understand your 2nd question.

rtfpessoa

Well, 1 work around would be to create a separate library of the versions you want to play on the LG, and give the LG access to that library.

I don't understand your 2nd question.

I saw some people talking about using dlna to play movies on the tv. But I do not seem to be able to do it. Any tips?

mastrmind11

I saw some people talking about using dlna to play movies on the tv. But I do not seem to be able to do it. Any tips?

Assuming you have DLNA enabled on the server, it should just work.  If it doesn't, I can't really help as I don't use it.

The current release of the app doesn't have multi-version support, but it will be added in a future update. thanks !

rtfpessoa

The current release of the app doesn't have multi-version support, but it will be added in a future update. thanks !

About DLNA can you help pointing me to some docs on how I can do it?