Collection Theme Music

shedman214

shedman214

how to add theme music to collections section of movies??? i made a collection of marvel movies and i want to add theme music to it. is it possible???

• Like 1

dimmiemedia

Hi Luke Thanx for the reply

Sure i can :P

For my Remix collection use now the following folder structure:

=======================

For the Albums:

Artist/Albumname/track1.mp3 

=======================

For the non Albums:

Artist/non-album tracks/remixsong.mp3 

For the Non album tracks i specify Only the Artist, Title, filename and the song fields in mp3tag. 

Sometimes the scrape goes right, and de Tracks are listed good under the artist (Whithout the Album name "non album tracks"), but sometimes for no specific reason it doesn't, and the Non-Album tracks will be listed and recognized as a Album. And i can't figure out why it goes wrong sometimes. 

Maybe (I didn't test it yet) Because i have to specify more than one Artist? 

So the question is.. Does Emby Recognize Remix songs in a specific structure or tag? I't will be nice if the remixes can listed under the specific Artist in a seperate folder or something..?

I hope u can give me some usefull tips. 

Thanks! 

P.S Sorry for the confusion, i see now that i posted my queston in the "Collection Theme music topic".

Edited by dimmiemedia

It is best that all music follow the recommended folder structure. Hopefully in the future we can support old kind of mish mash folder scheme but right now we require a little bit of structure.

But this really doesn't have much to do with collection theme music does it?

dimmiemedia

Haha it doesn't Sorry for that.

I have found a good workaround.

Thanks for your reply Luke  ;)

Edited by dimmiemedia

• 4 months later...
Nyquis

Hi there, have you checked out our wiki on theme songs and videos?

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Theme%20songs%20&%20videos

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks !

@@Luke , I am not quite certain how to use this instruction to get the theme music and videos up and running. Could you give me a brief step by step, and also, do you know of any source for theme music and videos I could use? thanks man. Have a great day.

Nyquis

@@Luke , I am not quite certain how to use this instruction to get the theme music and videos up and running. Could you give me a brief step by step, and also, do you know of any source for theme music and videos I could use? thanks man. Have a great day.

ok I got it, just slap the mp3 in the folder in one of the formats suggested and emby will play it. Do you know of any backdrop video repository, where I could download from? 

Do you know of any backdrop video repository, where I could download from? 

I don't, sorry. This is entirely a manual feature.