Trakt sync authorization error?

BEis

paulsalter

Hopefully someone with the know how will jump in and take over the plugin, i cant code so have no idea on it

I used Plex for the first time in months last night as that still works, too much of a pain having to mark things manually all the time on the Trakt website

thecubical

If I find some time I can probably take a look at this.

It seems we need to create a new API app on trakt. That api app is tied to a particular account, is there an offical emby account or something like that we can use to register the api otherwise it will have to be a random one which no one will probably have the password to

• Like 2

If I find some time I can probably take a look at this.

It seems we need to create a new API app on trakt. That api app is tied to a particular account, is there an offical emby account or something like that we can use to register the api otherwise it will have to be a random one which no one will probably have the password to

I just wanted to tag @@ebr and @@Luke to make sure they saw this question, as they would be the best ones to answer it...

Why don't you guys take it on as an internal addition and make it a Premiere only feature if needed? I just moved from Plex a few days ago and it seems like you guys compete with it head to head features and pricing wise, this would be a good core addition.

Are you really in favor of taking existing free features and locking them behind a paywall? That sounds like a horrible idea.

Are you really in favor of taking existing free features and locking them behind a paywall? That sounds like a horrible idea.

Well if it gives the developers incentive enough to maintain what keeps breaking on their on? Better stable than wonky.

lateparty

Good thing I didn’t have time to watch anything over the weekend and even better that there is broad visibility and ownership of this. Looking forward to the merge and subsequent update.

I just wish the LG Emby app on WebOS 2 could have been handled like this. Still waiting :(

Well if it gives the developers incentive enough to maintain what keeps breaking on their on? Better stable than wonky.

Keeps breaking? So like once or twice? 

Ok I feel like an idiot, but for those of us not in the know, can someone tell me where this file needs to go? I'm on a Mac. Thanks!

Ok I feel like an idiot, but for those of us not in the know, can someone tell me where this file needs to go? I'm on a Mac. Thanks!

Not sure on mac but on linux, you can check /etc/emby-server.conf where is path to EMBY_DATA. Default is /var/lib/emby on linux

And there is plugins subdirectory and your Trakt.dll in it.

Edited by kepi

@J2ghz Thx mate! Your fix works great ;)

Here is the DL for everyone else who cant wait ;)

Just exchange the DLL und clear browser cache.

http://www87.zippyshare.com/v/XYTVm3qY/file.html

I am getting these errors in log:

Info Trakt: No Users returned

2017-12-03 09:33:09.725 Info Trakt: Playback Started

2017-12-03 09:33:09.725 Info Trakt: Could not match user with any stored credentials

I went to plugin settings to save logins but it wont work.. it doesnt save.

Is anyone successfully using this with multiple users, each having their own Trakt account? I was able to set it up for my first account, then when I went to the second account, I got the following on the Trakt website:

OAUTH ERROR

Client authentication failed due to unknown client, no client authentication included, or unsupported authentication method.

Now if I try on the first user again, I'm getting the same thing...

Any ideas?

fbrassin

I've changed Track.dll on my ubuntu server.

After restart emby if i enter into trakt plugin settings.

I cannot find anymore user and password but just Authentication PIN:

When i press get pin the tab that opens tells me:

OAUTH ERROR

Client authentication failed due to unknown client, no client authentication included, or unsupported authentication method.

Any idea?

Ops, poted at the same time
Edited by fbrassin

I wonder if this is happening for everyone. It seemed to work at first, but now the server seems to be having a problem with the authorizations.

Getting this error:

TRAKT
OAUTH ERROR
Edited by xDeepS

Getting this error:

TRAKT
OAUTH ERROR

same problem