ROC Theme "Recently Added" issue

kornster

kornster

Hi All,

I just a couple of months ago purchased the ROC Theme to replace the Centraility theme which is no longer being supported. The theme itself is fantasitc and 95% of it works as it supposed to.

The issue i have is when i add new tv episodes to my tv shows. At times i can add upwards of over 25 episodes in one hit as we may be behind in something. The issue is with the Recently Added menu. If we chose this option i may work once but then the next time we access that function MB3 will crash with a message "Media Browser 3 has stopped responding. Click Ok or Cancel".

At first i thought it was because i changed the theme to allow the maximum of 25 new EP`s to show and that it was too much work for our media center so i bumped it down to 15 and the issue still happens.

Anyone else had this issue or know of a solution?

PC Specs

Asus A8N Sli Deluxe

AMD Dual Core @ 2.0ghz

4gig DDR RAM

Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Just over 6tb of storage spanned across multiple drives

Excuse the poor quality of the screenshot. I took that over RealVNC which bumps down the visual effects to improve the VNC connection outside of home.

post-1636-0-70517700-1394146702_thumb.jpg

saitoh183

hit cancel and wait..its just because its loading longer then windows would like and it thinks the program has crashed...happens to me as well...dont know if there will be a fix for it or a workaround

Edited by saitoh183