Libraries not all displayed on Roku stick

pdoutaz

I have 6 libraries configured (LibraryList.jpg), when viewed on web or tablet (webview.jpg), all six are listed .  On my Roku, it merges 2 of them - Movies and For Wifey - There is no section for "For Wifey" at all.

Is there a setting somewhere that I have missed?

post-216647-0-58463500-1511639789_thumb.jpg

post-216647-0-84625000-1511639966_thumb.jpg

Hi.  Are you talking specifically about the "Latest" rows or are you talking about the actual library tiles (at the top)?

If specifically the latest rows, the TV based apps consolidate those by type of content (Movies, TV, Recordings, etc.) in order to reduce the number of rows that appear on the home screen and, thus, have to be navigated around with a remote control.

However, the library should still appear on the top row and you can enter it and see latest content just for that library there.

Does that answer your question?

Master99

Thank you very much for the prompt reply! Yes, that does answer my question. I was referring to the latest row. However, the missing row was set as type "mixed", whereas the other are either type TV, Movie or Music. This a a recent change as it did previously display the now missing row ☹️

Master99

I think I will try installing an earlier version (and rebuilding, of course) to see if that restores the listings. It only stopped working about a week ago..

ifignella

before you do that, maybe consider making wifey a user where she can have access to her own movies, etc. without having to comb through yours. you can set it up to have movies for you, her, and both.

Ifignella - I had considered that, but really don't want to have to change users each time - may have to go that route though...

Luke - thanks for the suggestion - User has full permissions on everything

Just finished checking ALL permissions for my user. No restrictions.

What baffles me is this issue only started a week or so ago, prior to that ALL the "latest" rows did appear.  The only thing I am unsure of is if it was caused by and update on my server or the  TV app on my Roku stick.

I know how to go back to a previous server version, but don't know if there is anyway to rollback the TV app.

Any thought on that one?

Thanks!!

The Roku app that has been out for several months now has never had the latest rows split by library on the home screen.  It has always had Latest Movies, Latest Shows, Latest Music and Latest Recordings and those items come from your libraries with content of those types.

Now, the server does have a relatively recent option to exclude certain libraries from this latest information.  It is under the Home Screen settings in the user settings.  Have you checked that?

Just rechecked that screen - is set to "Enable access to all libraries"

That isn't where I was talking about but I'm actually not sure the option I was talking about will affect this app but you should check it:

It is under the Home Screen settings in the user settings. 

5a1c60a12eabc_latestlibs.png

My screen is almost identical to the sample you provided - all items are enabled. Nothing is checked under the Library Folders - Automatically Group Content... section

I am pretty much ready to uninstall my server Version 3.2.36.0, and try installing Version 3.2.33.  What do I need to know/do to retain the correct list of what has already been watched?

THANKS in advance!!

I just found and setup the "Emby - Blue Neon Night" app for my Roku stick.  It does display all the missing rows, so I believe I will just try it for a while.

Many thanks for all the help and suggestions!