STRM suddenly transcode

Gaspar Filmes

Gaspar Filmes
Hi everyone, how are you? first, thank you for this wonder tool called Emby.

So, reckoning about 1 week to the present time, my .strm files with the links in the format (H264 with AAC audio) that does not transcode, started suddenly to transcode and use my upload band, with that, all my clients were having problems of recurrent slowness. I imagine it should be in a possible update / maintenance of the Emby player that affected this, can you check? I am urgently needed due to completing 1 week of rework on account of this.

Thanks for your attention, thank you in advance for your cooperation.

This log contains 16 hours of information.

Can you please discuss the example? What Emby app were you playing from? What time did you try to play so that I can find it quickly in the log file? 

Thanks.

• Like 1

Gaspar Filmes

This log contains 16 hours of information.

Can you please discuss the example? What Emby app were you playing from? What time did you try to play so that I can find it quickly in the log file? 

Thanks.

Really Sry for this, you can search here: 2017-11-17 19:43:29.2625, An example to the point is to get this .strm (attached) and load it. Before this .strm was not transcoding.

drikosv8
I'm having the same problem, my strm files started transcoding, using the processing and uploading of my server.

I use strm just to go through the emby without any processing and bandwidth consumption.

Come back as it was before, please.

Estou tendo o mesmo problema, meus arquivos strm começaram a transcodificação, usando o processamento e o upload do meu servidor.

Eu uso strm apenas para passar pelo emby sem qualquer processamento e consumo de largura de banda.

Volte como era antes, por favor.

• Like 1

drikosv8
I would also like to know how the problem is progressing, was very good and now began to transcode.

The use of my CPU is extremely high now, causing high stress for my clients.

See urgently, please.

Gostaria também de saber como o problema está progredindo, foi muito bom e agora começou a transcodificar.

O uso da minha CPU é extremamente alto agora, causando alto estresse para os meus clientes.

Veja com urgência, por favor.

Edited by drikosv8
  • Like 1

In my testing of the URL you gave me, the remote server is returning a 400 error code when used with the html video player. After the error it automatically switches to transcoding. You will need to find out why that website is returning a 400 error code.

• Like 1

drikosv8

Não meu teste do URL que você me deu, o servidor está retornando o código do erro 400 quando usado com o player de video html. Após o erro, ele muda automaticamente para uma transcodificação. Você precisará descobrir por que esse site está retornando um código de 400 erros.

In addition to what it does, several sites from different sources with the same problem.

Follow more links to check.

Remembering that until a few days ago everything was perfect

I can not believe the error is in the sites, but in some recent changes in the emby player.

In Player vlc, there is no error.

It all happened recentl

Awaiting

Além do que faz, vários sites de diferentes fontes com o mesmo problema. Siga mais links para verificar. Lembrando que, até alguns dias, tudo era perfeito.

Não posso acreditar que o erro esteja nos sites, mas em algumas mudanças recentes no player emby.

No Player vlc, não há erro.

Tudo aconteceu recentemente

Aguardando

UM AMOR DE VERAO.strm.txt

Operacao Anthropoid.strm.txt

Loucas Pra Casar.strm.txt

post-211408-0-25079900-1511133543_thumb.jpg

Edited by drikosv8
  • Like 1

Gaspar Filmes

An important detail is that locally reproducing by the PC that Emby is installed, .strm does not transcode, it only transcodes who is accessing the server remotely.

drikosv8

These two returned 403 forbidden. There's nothing we can do about that. Not an emby problem:

5a121187b12de_Untitled.png

5a12118f9ea6d_Untitled1.png

@@Luke

Can you give me the link where you test the links?

To test our links too.

Another question, If it is a mistake, why transcodes and reproduces?

I checked the link and it catches the h264 aac.

Why transcodes?

Você pode me dar o link onde você testar os links?

Para testar nossos links também.

Outra pergunta,

Se é um erro, por que transcodifica e reproduz?

Eu verifiquei o link e ele atende o h264 aac.

Por que transcodifica?
Edited by drikosv8
  • Like 1

drikosv8

What link? i'm testing it on my own emby server, just by adding the .strm file to my library.

location where you return errors 403 and 400

local onde você retorna erros 403 e 400

• Like 1

location where you return errors 403 and 400

local onde você retorna erros 403 e 400

We are not returning errors. The website hosting the video is returning the error.

• Like 1

Gaspar Filmes

I'm not sure what you're asking?

I'm trying to view where it shows the errors (400, 403 e etc..), emby server log? or where?

In the chrome debugger console -> network tab. you need to have the network tab open prior to starting the video.

• Like 1

drikosv8

I'm trying to view where it shows the errors (400, 403 e etc..), emby server log? or where?

I would also like to know where you see this error info.

Exact location
  • Like 1