Help Please...:( Emby app not in LG store

harlan2k

• 3 months later...
nanuk

Hi, I have a very similar prob with my LG 43LJ614V (Country is Germany and WebOS Version is 3.5)

I cannot find the emby App in the LG App Store! :-(

On my LG 55UJ6309 that is standing in my living room the app was found and is running without any problems?!?

Why can't it be found in the app store of my LG 43LJ614V?

Please help :-)

Edited by nanuk

After the next release of the app it should be available for all models. Thanks.

nanuk

After the next release of the app it should be available for all models. Thanks.

Can you tell me approximately when the next release is planed (days, weeks or month)?

thx

It has already been submitted to LG. It's out of our control now.

• 2 weeks later...

Emby for LG 1.07 has just been released. Stay tuned to the Emby blog for the release announcement. Please try it out. Thanks !

• 1 month later...

Emby for LG 1.08 has just been released. Stay tuned to the Emby blog for the release announcement. Please try it out. Thanks !

• 5 weeks later...

Emby for LG 1.09 has been released. Stay tuned for the announcement about it on the blog. Thanks everyone.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
waitingforever

After waiting 4 years in vain for LG to make the app available in their app store, why don't you make the app available for download since LG has no intention to come up with a solution?

• 8 months later...
soCiety

Hi, I too am unable to find emby in the store, is this a mac id issue or soemthing else Luke? I know you aren't LG but have they given you any inclination as to why it's missing on some units and not on others?

Thanks,

SS-

Edit: I Am located in the USA 🇺🇸 😎

Edited by soCiety
additional information

1 hour ago, soCiety said:

Hi, I too am unable to find emby in the store, is this a mac id issue or soemthing else Luke? I know you aren't LG but have they given you any inclination as to why it's missing on some units and not on others?

Thanks,

SS-

Edit: I Am located in the USA 🇺🇸😎

Hi, what model lg?

• 5 months later...
uptivuptiz

Hi,

I, too am struck with not having the Emby app in the store.

Model: OLED55C12LA.DEUQLJP

WebOS version: 03.11.21

I was not able to find any MAC addresses in the settings menu so that's why they aren't here.

psychoticapex
9 hours ago, uptivuptiz said:

Hi,

I, too am struck with not having the Emby app in the store.

Model: OLED55C12LA.DEUQLJP

WebOS version: 03.11.21

I was not able to find any MAC addresses in the settings menu so that's why they aren't here.

I can't find it either on my OLED65B13 😐

• 5 months later...
rrod1289

Having the same issue. I have a lg Ai ThinQ 50UP7500PSF 2021 model and emby doesn't appear in the app store. I'm from Mexico please help. 

• 4 weeks later...