Help Please...:( Emby app not in LG store

harlan2k

harlan2k

Hi guys, I hope someone can help. I am totally new to Emby and its app. I have a LG webOS LJ5500, but as I browse its app store, Emby does not appear in the list.  Software ver. is 03.50.30  Do I need to update it or not sure if I should.  How can I install Emby on it...your help is greatly appreciated.

Well, we enabled it for every country. We are in process of pushing out an new app update so let's see what happens after that. Thanks.

chattojimnow

Hi. just got a lg bluray surround sound. looking in 'LG smart world' can't see the emby app. running BD5.033.50203.C servo version H15IMN0501 it was built in 2014.

Any ideas why i cant see the app or is it just not supported

The app is currently only available for webos 3.0+ devices. We'll support 1.0 and 2.0 in an upcoming update. Thanks.

chattojimnow

awesome news:) cant wait.

Is there a timeline set or just on the long list of releases being worked on

Edited by chattojimnow

krystyan

Hello there!

My problem is that I browse LG App store, Emby does not appear in the list.
Model: 32LJ610V-ZD  WebOS3.5

Software :04.70.09 (latest)

Any idea?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by krystyan

• 1 month later...

Hello there!

My problem is that I browse LG App store, Emby does not appear in the list.

Model: 32LJ610V-ZD WebOS3.5

Software :04.70.09 (latest)

Any idea?

Thanks in advance!

Same here, 32LJ610V has not emby app avalaible on app store, webOS 3.5.xx, but 49SJ810V it is ok, it is avalaible and working fine. Any idea when emby will be available for 32" LJ610V MODEL? thanks in advance

Edited by Rave-Up

Same here, 32LJ610V has not emby app avalaible on app store, webOS 3.5.xx, but 49SJ861V it is ok, it is avalaible and working fine. Any idea when emby will be available for 32" LJ610V MODEL? thanks in advance

Is that a 2017 model?

Is that a 2017 model?

Yes, it is. I guess it because they both come with webOS 3.5, firmware revision 4.70.15 for 32LJ610V, the 49" ones comes with now 4.70.30. maybe when the 32LJ610V up to 4.70.30 it will have emby on its app store... 49SJ810v nanocell is upper firm than 32LJ610v, only by some days, before that 32" was upper firmware than 49". thanks in advance.

Pd:

As I have seen it, the app is not compatible with my smart tv, login on webapp market of LG with my smart tv email id... have I to wait to a new tv firmware?

wil the 32LJ610V model be able to run emby. it runs plex. I will be waiting with patience, hoping all will be fixed. thanks

Edited by Rave-Up

It will definitely run the app I'm just not sure yet why the store isn't showing it. We'll look into that. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Squeakybadger

Hi,

Envy still doesn't appear for my LG 43LJ594V. It's running webos 3.5 with software version 04.70.15.

The newest update allowed emby on my LG 55" webos 3 TV, but still nothing on this newer one.

Looking at the lgtvapps site, it says emby is not compatible.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

I've sent an inquiry to LG to find out. In the meantime I would check that your LG software is up to date. Thanks !

I've sent an inquiry to LG to find out. In the meantime I would check that your LG software is up to date. Thanks !

any timeline about the new updated lg app version? it been a month.

No, we have no control over how long it takes to get through the LG review process. Any and all complaints about the length of time between releases should be sent in their direction. Thanks !

• Like 1

im not complaining.just cant wait.emby is awesome.love it.

bought a new tv and i want to watch with subs my series and movies.

we have to wait lg approval.hope they will release it soon.

LG responded saying it should be available. They want to know what country you're in, and the MAC address of your TV.

Squeakybadger

Hi Luke.

Thanks for looking into it for us.

Country is UK
I'll pm you the MAC :)

Edited by Squeakybadger