PushBullet Notifications - receive notifications only for certain libraries

sectune
Go to solution Solved by horstepipe,

Dear all,

I wish there would be an option to select for which libraries I would like to receive the "media added" notifications/notifications in general. Is the PushBullet plugin still being developed/maintained? Alternatively, is there maybe a way I did miss to configure the notification settings based on libraries directly in Emby core? My current setup looks as follows: I have three libraries: "Movies", "TV" and "Home Videos". I would like to be notified only when there are new files in "Movies" and "TV" but not in "Home Videos". Is this somehow possible right now to exclude certain libraries from notifications or who would be the person to beg for this feature to make this possible?

Thanks! :)

Edited by sectune
  • Like 1

Dear all,

I wish there would be an option to select for which libraries I would like to receive the "media added" notifications/notifications in general. Is the PushBullet plugin still being developed/maintained? Alternatively, is there maybe a way I did miss to configure the notification settings based on libraries directly in Emby core? My current setup looks as follows: I have three libraries: "Movies", "TV" and "Home Videos". I would like to be notified only when there are new files in "Movies" and "TV" but not in "Home Videos". Is this somehow possible right now to exclude certain libraries from notifications or who would be the person to beg for this feature to make this possible?

Thanks! :)

I have nearly the same question. I want to mark the notifications specifically for the libraries, like: "The movie {...} has been added to the library {...}! Check it out!" Is there a way to do that via one of the notification plugins?

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

We don't currently have this but it's always possible for the future.

Thanks for the ultra-fast answer! Looking forward to a feature like this!

• Solution
horstepipe

I have nearly the same question. I want to mark the notifications specifically for the libraries, like: "The movie {...} has been added to the library {...}! Check it out!" Is there a way to do that via one of the notification plugins?

Thanks in advance!

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/39011-new-content-notification-which-library/

• Like 2

We don't currently have this but it's always possible for the future.

Thanks luke and horste! hope this makes it into someones todo list in the future :)

horstepipe

Thanks luke and horste! hope this makes it into someones todo list in the future :)

You should like my post in the thread I linked as the likes are being monitored.

• 5 months later...