Refresh

fbrassin

Whew, but I think it was probably more likely the re-install.

Perhaps something in your settings was very old or corrupted somehow.

• Like 1

andyblac644

ok now Next Up, is updating / refreshing, is there anyway you can get "On Now" to update, it seem to stay locked to what was on when you open the app.

is there anyway you can get "On Now" to update, it seem to stay locked to what was on when you open the app.

We probably need to just refresh it every time you navigate but, right now, it should refresh if you play anything.

andyblac644

We probably need to just refresh it every time you navigate but, right now, it should refresh if you play anything.

it doesn't it stay's static, unless you restart the the app.

andyblac644

Play a TV channel...

i'll try that, but atm if i have finished watching media file, and then want to see whats on TV the 'On Now' is not up to date.

On Now in the Home screen never refreshed until app is restarted, but On Now in the Live TV Programs View does refresh and works as it should.

@@andyblac644 Which On Now are you talking about ?

andyblac644

On Now in the Home screen never refreshed until app is restarted, but On Now in the Live TV Programs View does refresh and works as it should.

@@andyblac644 Which On Now are you talking about ?

i'm talking about the one in Home Screen.

Edited by andyblac644

• 11 months later...

any progress on this? I just started using Emby and its kinda a pain to refresh the app anytime I want new media to show up. 

thanks!

• 4 months later...
rhp.pcguy

I just completed installing the EMBY server last week and completed the Library clean up. I went live to to test if it would replace the current PLEX system.

Apple TV app issue

The problem I encountered has to do with a 15 second page refresh that occurs only in the “Music video” and “TV show” folders. The "Movies" folder does not exhibit the problem.

The page refresh prevents you from scrolling through your library since it resets you to the top of the library each time.

The page refresh issue only appears on the AppleTV app. I have confirmed the problem is not seen on the Apple IOS apps on my iPhone and iPads, nor have I seen it on my Android tablet or on the Windows app.

The ATV's are all the 4K model with latest update, they are connected to less that 1 year Sony and Samsung TVs.  The media library has 1290 movies, 311 TV shows and some 700 music videos. I have not seen this issue with the Plex AppleTV app on the same hardware.

The screen refresh issue makes the app unusable for anything but movies.

Any Ideas?

Hi, we are working on this and will be getting a fix out very soon. Thanks guys.