Playback of In Progress Recordings Does Not Work

Spaceboy

Spaceboy

As the title says really. In progress recordings are shown in the recordings screen but do not start. i did report this during the beta but probably didnt shout loud enough. source is iptv

Spaceboy

Did you provide the information requested in how to report a media playback issue? thanks !

not at the time. anyway i had more success today. an active recording started and played back fine. last night i couldnt get one particular recording to start. but there's still some weirdness. in the recent activity list playback is shown as starting 9 times in 14 seconds. that would be pretty good going! this is at 19.24. log attached. i'll keep monitoring for problems with playback server.txt

Spaceboy

Thanks for the info.

ok, i see what that is. every time i press skip it registers as playback starting again.

something else thats strange. in the dashboard the playback of these shows as direct streaming but i'm very quickly limited by how far i can skip forward. I maybe have to wait 20 seconds to allow me to skip through the 3mins of pre padding.

there arent any such limitations with the shield and the android tv app.

Spaceboy

So today I have no playback at all of iptv on the Apple TV. I know you’ll probably need logs but I’m out and hopefully it’s something obvious