Emby app not compatible with WebOS 3.0 TV (LH630V)

Yotengrit

Yotengrit

Hello there!

First I would like to say thank you for making an official Emby app for WebOS devices!

My problem is that the LG Smart World site says that the app is not compatible with my device. My TV model is LH630V with WebOS 3.0.

I'm very eager to try and use the app for my living room TV, since I had to use Plex for the otherwise Emby exclusive household. :D

Thanks in advance!

Hi, that's strange because they approved us for web os 3.0+. Please try again with the next release of the app as it should expand the list of supported models. Thanks !

• Like 1

Yotengrit

Hi, that's strange because they approved us for web os 3.0+. Please try again with the next release of the app as it should expand the list of supported models. Thanks !

I also found it strange, could region settings interfere with the compatibility? Like the location is set to United Kingdom while I'm actually in Hungary?

We have every country enabled so I'm not quite sure about that. If it weren't available in Hungary I think the store would just not display the app at all. Let's see what happens after the upcoming app update. Thanks.