Metadata and Title Issues

0plus6

I recently added Stranger Things Season 2 to my server and I'm having an issue regarding the naming conventions. I'm getting Season 20 (Episode 1), Season 200 (Episode 2), etc.. as if the sub-folders are creating their own season. Folder structure is: Z:\TV Shows\Stranger Things\Stranger.Things.S02E01\Stranger.Things.S02E01.mkv.

If I change the folder structure to Z:\TV Shows\Stranger Things\Stranger.Things.S02E01.mkv, the episodes show up as expected under Season 2 with the proper episode names. In fact ALL the episodes show under Season 2 just by moving one episode, but also leaves the residual "Episode 200000"

What's more interesting, folder structures of TV shows from months ago with the extra folder show perfectly. Only recently added shows seem to have this issue.

post-231265-0-46174400-1509465829_thumb.jpg

post-231265-0-32191500-1509465843_thumb.jpg

post-231265-0-58859700-1509465849_thumb.jpg

Thank you

Emby server Version 3.2.35.0

Edited by 0plus6

Happy2Play

I believe there are a couple topic on this folder structure issue, but correcting the folder scheme and a library can has always fixed it.  This additional episode folder should never work, so if it did in the past it is a bug.

Z:\TV Shows\Stranger Things\Stranger.Things.S02E01\Stranger.Things.S02E01.mkv

Actually the additional episode folder should be fine - so long as it is underneath a season folder.

Putting it directly underneath the series folder means it is probably being mis-interpreted as a season folder.

Actually the additional episode folder should be fine - so long as it is underneath a season folder.

Putting it directly underneath the series folder means it is probably being mis-interpreted as a season folder.

This fixed it for me! Thank you! This makes my auto-download setup work perfectly!

On another note, adding an empty folder of a TV show, for instance Z:\TV Shows\Stranger Things makes it show in my TV media. I've seen this issue discussed before, is there anything in the works to alleviate that? A work around?

Thank you for all your help!