Wrong language in W10 version

pvcleave

pvcleave

I have Emby Theater installed for both regualr Windows and Windows 10. Recently when I started playing FXX on the Windows 10 version, it plays spanish. On the regular Windows version, it plays the proper english audio. It only happens on this channel. If I record a show on FXX the correct audio will play in either version. I just cannot watch the channel live and listen to English on Windows 10 version. Is there a way to select the proper audio for one channel? I prefer the Windows version, as I can resize the window, which I cannot in the standard Windows version.

Is the Windows version ever going to be put on par with the Android version or Android TV version.? The Windows version are almost unusable for live TV. The preference would be to make it like the Android TV version. You can watch TV and see what is on other channels.

pvcleave

Nobody has any ideas? Has anyone used Plex TV on a Windows 10 device? I am thinking of checking it out, Windows does not seem to be a priority for Emby.

pvcleave

ffmpeg-transcode-a098ccc0-47b9-4e46-a828-3105fc7e1b8f.txtserver-63645004800.txt

Here are two log files. Currently that channel FXX will not play. It plays on my HDHomerun app, it does not have DRM on it, none of my channels do.

One other question. Is it possible to make the Windows 10 Emby theater app more like the android TV app. I like to browse other channel while I am watching TV to see what is on. The Android TV interface is so nice, I just am not a fan of the Windows version. I know that is more of a personal preference.

• 2 months later...